ADVERTISEMENT

Other Conference games thread.

GaRed

Head Coach
Sep 3, 2004
America
I watched the first qtr of Indy vs W Ill.. The leathernecks never got of the bus . The first couple TD's were over the top of the defense with ease and 28 to zip before I turned it. 77-3 , wow. The wildcats amd Devils went into overtime with Duke pulling it out. NW 's D looked like they usually do. They have a QB with wheels and a big RB. I will be watching as many games as possible but keying in on Mich and those Monster's of the midway .

Reactions: cornwoman
Oklahoma St and Arkansas should be a high scoring affair.
Hate the whorns but I think they win easily..
How many points is Lane Kiffen going to let his REBELS score today?

I watched the first qtr of Indy vs W Ill.. The leathernecks never got of the bus . The first couple TD's were over the top of the defense with ease and 28 to zip before I turned it. 77-3 , wow. The wildcats amd Devils went into overtime with Duke pulling it out. NW 's D looked like they usually do. They have a QB with wheels and a big RB. I will be watching as many games as possible but keying in on Mich and those Monster's of the midway .
NW/Duke was a mess until OT

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Big Ten looks like crap so far this morning. Penn State down by 10 to Bowling Green, Minnesota struggling with Rhode Island, Rutgers struggling with Akron.

Western Illinois hasn’t won a game in almost three years so that score doesn’t surprise me.

Reactions: regionsdoc
Is there a way Texas and Michigan can both lose?

Texas associates all in volved with getting Nebraska weak on the field with the formation of the B12 and Michigan associates involved with getting Nebraska out of the AAU.

Both programs deserve to be bogged down by outside players in my opinion.

Is there a way Texas and Michigan can both lose?

Texas associates all in volved with getting Nebraska weak on the field with the formation of the B12 and Michigan associates involved with getting Nebraska out of the AAU.

Both programs deserve to be bogged down by outside players in my opinion.
Have to admit whorns look scary good..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT