ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Your Top 3 Airports Domestic / International & Why

I can tell you to the worst pretty easily.

Continental or AA.

Best?

Probably either: Southwest or United.
I’m not really a fan of either United or Southwest, but living in Denver I seem to fly both constantly. Would like to use Delta more, but they just don’t fly many places out of DIA.

All things being equal I would pick United over SW, but I’ll use SW if the schedule works better.

Domestic:

Portland Oregon - Just for the fact you can get a drink at 5am. Terminals also setup very easy and never really that long of lines
Chicago O'Hare - Has a really fantastic United Club and really good options for food and drink.
Anchorage, AK - I love the food in this place. Always had a crab and reindeer sausage omelet. Also enjoy Silver Gulch beer and they have a spot there. Humpy's is fantastic as well.

International:

Dubai: The nicest airport I've ever been in. Everything is immaculate.
Munich / Frankfurt: Just love being able to have German beer in an Airport. The Lufthansa Lounge is great as well.
Istanbul: Very large airport, but surprisingly easy to navigate. Also easy to get a cheap decent tasting Efes Beer.
I’ve never left Lincoln, and I don’t plan too. Flying too much carbon emissions, just like the balloons at husker games. Every time I think about it, I shed a tear.

Domestic:

Portland Oregon - Just for the fact you can get a drink at 5am. Terminals also setup very easy and never really that long of lines
Chicago O'Hare - Has a really fantastic United Club and really good options for food and drink.
Anchorage, AK - I love the food in this place. Always had a crab and reindeer sausage omelet. Also enjoy Silver Gulch beer and they have a spot there. Humpy's is fantastic as well.

International:

Dubai: The nicest airport I've ever been in. Everything is immaculate.
Munich / Frankfurt: Just love being able to have German beer in an Airport. The Lufthansa Lounge is great as well.
Istanbul: Very large airport, but surprisingly easy to navigate. Also easy to get a cheap decent tasting Efes Beer.
I’ve never left Lincoln, and I don’t plan too. Flying too much carbon emissions, just like the balloons at husker games. Every time

I want my TSA to be pricks. You better never fly in to Israel if you think Omaha is bad. Get your known flyer number and it’s a breeze. I get checked every time I fly because of a metal joint implant. No big deal.
TSA should be abolished. A bunch of incompetent, thieving bastards. Bring back profiling and private security for all domestic flights. Have something TSAesque for foreigners.

TSA should be abolished. A bunch of incompetent, thieving bastards. Bring back profiling and private security for all domestic flights. Have something TSAesque for foreigners.
I was today just talking to a retired CIA agent. He said when he retired 8 years ago there 13 “training centers” in the U.S. They were told by the Justice Department that there was nothing they could do because they weren’t breaking any laws. They could conduct firearms training etc as long as they followed the laws. He also previously shared with me that there would be van loads of middle eastern men picked up at the border in Texas and the JD at that time refused to let them do anything. This country has been infiltrated already by middle eastern terrorists not to mention countless Chinese and Russian agents. Yeah. I want them to keep TSA agents.

I was today just talking to a retired CIA agent. He said when he retired 8 years ago there 13 “training centers” in the U.S. They were told by the Justice Department that there was nothing they could do because they weren’t breaking any laws. They could conduct firearms training etc as long as they followed the laws. He also previously shared with me that there would be van loads of middle eastern men picked up at the border in Texas and the JD at that time refused to let them do anything. This country has been infiltrated already by middle eastern terrorists not to mention countless Chinese and Russian agents. Yeah. I want them to keep TSA agents.
Why they allow illegal aliens to fly anywhere in the country without documentation, mostly paid for by the Red Cross. Over 80,000 "special interest" aliens have crossed the border along with 8,000,000 other unvetted persons the last 2 years. These TSA rats get paid near minimum wage and do little more than steal passengers belongings.

Why they allow illegal aliens to fly anywhere in the country without documentation, mostly paid for by the Red Cross. Over 80,000 "special interest" aliens have crossed the border along with 8,000,000 other unvetted persons the last 2 years. These TSA rats get paid near minimum wage and do little more than steal passengers belongings.
They have caught some agents doing that. It’s pretty tough for them to get away with it. I’ve had no issues.

They have caught some agents doing that. It’s pretty tough for them to get away with it. I’ve had no issues.
They get away with it every day. The airlines and insurance are the ones that have to deal with it. I would abolish the CIA at the same time.

They get away with it every day. The airlines and insurance are the ones that have to deal with it. I would abolish the CIA at the same time.
Um no. We need better oversight but now more than ever we need the best and brightest at the CIA.

Um no. We need better oversight but now more than ever we need the best and brightest at the CIA.
Nah an agency so corrupt and incompetent from the beginning (first major CIA brief told Truman China would not invade Korea) should be scattered to the wind. Pretty much any talent working for the government is a contractor anyways.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT