ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Yellowstone

You are doing for yourself a favor, I’m only watching it now because I have the channel. About every episode is summed up this way, Beth’s nasty bitch, Rip is badass who has a righteous soul, Jamey is a middle child please love me weasel , Casey offers nothing to the show, John Dutton gets up drinks coffee every morning until 10 then is always in the house eating an elaborate meal while the sun is still up , you know typical ranch life (sarcasm) , and you hardly ever see a cow.
You sound like someone who hates the Kardashian's but religiously watches the show. "I'm only watching because I have the channel"? Lol. You are hopelessly addicted bud. Sorry.

Reactions: TheHuskerFreak
You sound like someone who hates the Kardashian's but religiously watches the show. "I'm only watching because I have the channel"? Lol. You are hopelessly addicted bud. Sorry.
But he has the channel! He can't do anything else because he has the channel!

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
I kept watching it reluctantly but haven’t seen any of the new season. Beth is the worst character on the show. She’s such a little rich bitch that doesn’t really do anything and is ALWAYS trying wayyyy too hard to be a badass and it is annoying as shit.

Casey’s wife is super hot but kind of annoying sometimes. It bothers me that she’s Asian also. The show is hugely predicated on native culture. Get native actors. It can’t be that hard.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT