ADVERTISEMENT

OT---Worst Break Up Story Ever

superman787

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2004
(Either way...Done to you, or you were the Evil one)

Hi Everybody!!! Missed ya!! I am eating Smoked Turkey dipped in Sparky's mixed with Ranch. Did you see Scott Frost got hired!?? Go Huskers!!!

I once dated this 30 year old. I was 21. She was 8.0. Had a Good Job. Owned her own House. Awesome Long Flowing Hair....

She got her hair cut...... She went from a 8.0 to a 4.5. WTF!!! (Seriously...The Hair Cut Was a Disaster)

Then I met another girl that was more pretty the same night as seeing the bad hair cut, and she agreed to go to "Titanic" with me. (This story from 1997, back when I had mojo)

But, I broke with the 30 year old on her voice mail. I didn't have the balls. Voice Mail....I am such a p*ssy.

Yes...There is a special spot for me in HELL.

Go Huskers!!!

Superman787

P.S. In my Defense, I got dumped on my birthday. Women can be evil too.

(Either way...Done to you, or you were the Evil one)

Hi Everybody!!! Missed ya!! I am eating Smoked Turkey dipped in Sparky's mixed with Ranch. Did you see Scott Frost got hired!?? Go Huskers!!!

I once dated this 30 year old. I was 21. She was 8.0. Had a Good Job. Owned her own House. Awesome Long Flowing Hair....

She got her hair cut...... She went from a 8.0 to a 4.5. WTF!!! (Seriously...The Hair Cut Was a Disaster)

Then I met another girl that was more pretty the same night as seeing the bad hair cut, and she agreed to go to "Titanic" with me. (This story from 1997, back when I had mojo)

But, I broke with the 30 year old on her voice mail. I didn't have the balls. Voice Mail....I am such a p*ssy.

Yes...There is a special spot for me in HELL.

Go Huskers!!!

Superman787

P.S. In my Defense, I got dumped on my birthday. Women can be evil too.

That pic is funny. Is that ol' Pookers?

I stopped calling a girl when I was younger. She was from Minden and I met her down here. She was willing to do anything to be my girlfriend. Had met her at a club. She was hot. However, she didn't like her home state. No likey Nebraska when you're from Nebraska is a big turn off to me. You can't change that.

Reactions: TwinsRRUs
Ash...

Pookers was Original Sig Pic. RIP

Ash, he was more calculated. Ash built a cat nip empire from scratch. That had cat connections in South America and knew bad people...Ash was Hard Core. RIP

I miss that cat

Reactions: HuskAir
But in a fight, Pookers would beat Ash in hand to hand combat. Pookers had a lot of rage in her...I miss that cat.

I stopped calling a girl when I was younger. She was from Minden and I met her down here. She was willing to do anything to be my girlfriend. Had met her at a club. She was hot. However, she didn't like her home state. No likey Nebraska when you're from Nebraska is a big turn off to me. You can't change that.
You can't just say the story like that. Describe "anything". You're burying the lead...

i was really bad at breaking up. i just quit calling them.

I dated a bartender from Grand Island once. For the first few weeks, we really only hung out at my place. i knew she was divorced with kids, but I never really discussed with her. one day I went to her house, and the picture on the wall showed a treasure trove of different colored kids. 2 kids were white, albeit very different. one of the white kids was a Ginger with blue eyes. The other white kid had dark hair and brown eyes. There was a cute little black baby, and another little girl who was clearly hispanic.

... and through some prodding, I realized none of these children were adopted.

At that moment, I realized this relationship was going nowhere. I had to move on quickly before the most fertile woman in the world and her equal opportunity ovaries latched on to my little swimmers.

However, I was too nice to tell her the truth. I didn't have the heart to say, "uhmmmmm, I don't want to be with you and your little rainbow coalition. "

So I lied and told her I just gone to the doctor and he diagnosed me with Herpes.

But wouldn't you know it..... This chick wasn't fazed. She said, its fine, everyone has endured the Herp a time or two. So.... I lied again. i told her I contracted Herpes from a stripper and I'm a cheater.

She flipped out. She punched me repeatedly. She picked up a lamp in my apt, and shattered it. She screamed obscenities all the way to her car. it was a nice summer evening as well. my apt was right by the complex pool. So everyone witnessed the fiasco. I'm sure all the residents were impressed by her vocabulary and my obvious white trash relationship.

For the next month she would call me at all hours of the night, and hang up like she was in 10th grade. for another 5 or 6 months, if I would see her at a bar, she would find a guy immediately and start making out with him. I think she thought I was jealous or something... in reality, I was just relieved and Happy I didn't become another baby daddy.

I dated a bartender from Grand Island once. For the first few weeks, we really only hung out at my place. i knew she was divorced with kids, but I never really discussed with her. one day I went to her house, and the picture on the wall showed a treasure trove of different colored kids. 2 kids were white, albeit very different. one of the white kids was a Ginger with blue eyes. The other white kid had dark hair and brown eyes. There was a cute little black baby, and another little girl who was clearly hispanic.

At that moment, I realized this relationship was going nowhere. I had to move on quickly before the most fertile woman in the world and her equal opportunity ovaries latched on to my little swimmers.

However, I was too nice to tell her the truth. I didn't have the heart to say, "uhmmmmm, I don't want to be with you and your little rainbow coalition. "

So I lied and told her I just gone to the doctor and he diagnosed me with Herpes.

But wouldn't you know it..... This chick wasn't fazed. She said, its fine, everyone has endured the Herp a time or two. So.... I lied again. i told her I contracted Herpes from a stripper and I'm a cheater.

She flipped out. She punched me repeatedly. She picked up a lamp in my apt, and shattered it. She screamed obscenities all the way to her car. it was a nice summer evening as well. my apt was right by the complex pool. So everyone witnessed the fiasco. I'm sure all the residents were impressed by her vocabulary and my obvious white trash relationship.

For the next month she would call me at all hours of the night, and hang up like she was in 10th grade. for another 5 or 6 months, if I would see her at a bar, she would find a guy immediately and start making out with him. I think she thought I was jealous or something... in reality, I was just relieved and Happy I didn't become another baby daddy.
Well I was gonna tell my little story but I think I’ll just let it go after seeing this.:)

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!

My story involved some funny revenge, but I think you might have just killed this thread dude..

I've been dumped on my birthday twice. One actually gave me a birthday beej while watching the Super Bowl before dumping me!

I also ended a three-year relationship on her birthday. She had been a spoiled brat for three days, including selling my tickets to the Texas game, before giving me the "marry me or dump me" speech. Easiest decision I ever made.

Reactions: SC_'sker

Ho-lee Shite. Cornicator ftw. Lmao.

I have a couple I will fill in here later when I get a chance. Can't top this one though. RollingLaugh

Reactions: Cornicator
I was 18 at the time (23 years ago) living with my girlfriend in our apt partying all time with my friends having a blast... We got along great and she was damn good looking and all so not to sound cheesy but loved the shit out her .. Everything was going great till my very drunk best friend and our other buddy decided to be dipshits and break into a gas station in the middle of the night down the street and steel beer after they were walking around playing hackey sack while getting very drunk. They brought back the beer to our apt afterwards. Apparently some witnesses saw them vaguely (it was dark out) bring the beer back to our place and called the cops. My best friend and the other buddy came back to the apt telling us they got the beer from my buddies older brother which sounded believable at the time because we had gotten it from him before.. The cops came banging on our door asking who was just out breaking into the gas station ... I figured out what happened instantly but was a dumbshit and didn't say.. Since we all kept our story that we didn't know they were talking about they brought me to the station since the apt was in my name and the witnesses saw the beer brought back to my apt (not seeing a face to point out in a lineup) they knew I was lying about not knowing who did the burglary.. They said they were going to charge me if I didn't tell but I figured maybe I'd get probation but that's about it. I didn't want to snitch out anybody and they would know if I did so I rode it out... Long story short I ended up (in Dodge County District Court) with a felony at 18 years old. The district judge sentenced me to 2-5 YEARS!! Because he didn't like the runaround I gave the cops.. I DID 4 YEARS AND A MONTH of the sentence because I was a pissed off little shit and got into fights and altecations with a lot of assholes in there... Therefore losing some good time.. Oh and she broke up with me. But my wife and I have our own business now and I have recovered nicely but to think I gave up 4 years of my life for that POS I will never get over. And the girl in the the grand scheme doesn't matter.. But I guess it is a breakup story.

I should also add that I was sentenced by Judge Furman in Dodge County in Fremont NE... He was dissbarred for excessive sentencing.

Last edited:
Reactions: saluno22
I was 18 at the time (23 years ago) living with my girlfriend in our apt partying all time with my friends having a blast... We got along great and she was damn good looking and all so not to sound cheesy but loved the shit out her .. Everything was going great till my very drunk best friend and our other buddy decided to be dipshipts and break into a gas station in the middle of the night down the street and steel beer after they were walking around playing hackey sack while getting very drunk. They brought back the beer to our apt afterwards. Apparently some witnesses saw them vaguely (it was dark out) bring the beer back to our place and called the cops. My best friend and the other buddy came back to the apt telling us they got the beer from my buddies older brother which sounded believable at the time because we had gotten it from him before.. The cops came banging on our door asking who was just out breaking into the gas station ... I figured out what happened instantly but was a dumbshit and didn't say.. Since we all kept our story that we didn't know they were talking about they brought me to the station since the apt was in my name and the witnesses saw the beer brought back to my apt (not seeing a face to point out in a lineup) they knew I was lying about not knowing who did the burglary.. They said they were going to charge me if I didn't tell but I figured maybe I'd get probation but that's about it. I didn't want to snitch out anybody and they would know if I did so I rode it out... Long story short I ended up (in Dodge County District Court) with a felony at 18 years old. The district judge sentenced me to 2-5 YEARS!! Because he didn't like the runaround I gave the cops.. I DID 4 YEARS AND A MONTH of the sentence because I was a pissed off little shit and got into fights and alterations with a lot of assholes in there... Therefore losing some good time.. Oh and she broke up with me. But my wife and I have our own business now and I have recovered nicely but to think I gave up 4 years of my life for that POS I will never get over. And the girl in the the grand scheme doesn't mstter.. But I guess it is a breakup story.

Damn...., I mean...DAMN!!!!

Alright, this isn't something I'm especially proud of, but here goes...

This past fall, I finally called it off with the love of my life. She's from Lincoln. I get to Lincoln occasionally, but she travels a lot, and occasionally we get together when she's on the road. After a life-long love affair, one that shall never be repeated, I went cold turkey. I just broke it off with her suddenly. I was an ass about it. The breakup conversation only lasted a few seconds. Done. Finito. Basta.

My wife was glad I finally killed the extra-marital romance after all these years. She deserves far, far better than me. I love my wife, too. It's very complicated. The worst part was that the target of my heart, my second love, didn't even act differently during or after the break. She acted as though nothing happened. That killed me after such a long and fruitful affair.

I was glad I finally broke it off. My mistress just wasn't what she used to be. She lost a step. Her demeanor sucked. Her looks withered a bit with age. She just wasn't as sharp as she used to be. She just needed a makeover. ...a face lift. ...some more time in the gym. ...a major attitude adjustment. She just needed to become more like the person she used to be.

However, I still missed the hell out of her. The breakup only lasted 7 weeks. I had grown to adore her over all those years. I couldn't take being away from her any more. I caved. I went back to her. Believe it or not, my wife was actually supportive of the reunion. Unbelievable.

It was Nov. 18 when we saw each other again. After a 7 week hiatus, it was wonderful to be back with her. My wife joined us. I've never stopped watching Nebraska Football before. Ever. I just couldn't take the product that was on the field. I needed a break. Those 7 weeks were brutal. It was good to be back with her...even though Penn State thumped us that day.

As luck would have it, she's now getting that face lift. She's spending more time in the gym. Her attitude is fabulous. She's like a whole new person. She's getting a full make over. It's too early to tell for sure how this will all turn out, but she's actually starting to remind me of how beautiful she used to be...way back when we first met...

GBR!

This past fall, I finally called it off with the love of my life. She's from Lincoln. I get to Lincoln occasionally, but she travels a lot, and occasionally we get together when she's on the road. After a life-long love affair, one that shall never be repeated, I went cold turkey. I just broke it off with her suddenly. I was an ass about it. The breakup conversation only lasted a few seconds. Done. Finito. Basta.

My wife was glad I finally killed the extra-marital romance after all these years. She deserves far, far better than me. I love my wife, too. It's very complicated. The worst part was that the target of my heart, my second love, didn't even act differently during or after the break. She acted as though nothing happened. That killed me after such a long and fruitful affair.

I was glad I finally broke it off. My mistress just wasn't what she used to be. She lost a step. Her demeanor sucked. Her looks withered a bit with age. She just wasn't as sharp as she used to be. She just needed a makeover. ...a face lift. ...some more time in the gym. ...a major attitude adjustment. She just needed to become more like the person she used to be.

However, I still missed the hell out of her. The breakup only lasted 7 weeks. I had grown to adore her over all those years. I couldn't take being away from her any more. I caved. I went back to her. Believe it or not, my wife was actually supportive of the reunion. Unbelievable.

It was Nov. 18 when we saw each other again. After a 7 week hiatus, it was wonderful to be back with her. My wife joined us. I've never stopped watching Nebraska Football before. Ever. I just couldn't take the product that was on the field. I needed a break. Those 7 weeks were brutal. It was good to be back with her...even though Penn State thumped us that day.

As luck would have it, she's now getting that face lift. She's spending more time in the gym. Her attitude is fabulous. She's like a whole new person. She's getting a full make over. It's too early to tell for sure how this will all turn out, but she's actually starting to remind me of how beautiful she used to be...way back when we first met...

GBR!

WTF!!! WTF!!! WTF!!!

Did you life this out of "Letters to Penthouse", not that I ever read that, a friend told me about that section...

GBR!

Are you the same guy who walked in on his wife having sex with her trainer in the shower? :)

Are you the same guy who walked in on his wife having sex with her trainer in the shower? :)
You do realize your mistress is wasting all her “pretty years” on you. Where’s she gonna be when the facelifts and gym no longer work. That time comes sooner than you think.:(

You do realize your mistress is wasting all her “pretty years” on you. Where’s she gonna be when the facelifts and gym no longer work. That time comes sooner than you think.:(
Ok we need pictures to see if she's really hot or is your story fake news!

Ok we need pictures to see if she's really hot or is your story fake news!

Holiday-Bowl-Nebraska-cheerleaders-50614205007_Nebraska_USC_Holiday_Bowl.jpg

Good heavens. I knew there were some sick individuals on this board but I had no idea how sick....until now.:eek:

I was 18 at the time (23 years ago) living with my girlfriend in our apt partying all time with my friends having a blast... We got along great and she was damn good looking and all so not to sound cheesy but loved the shit out her .. Everything was going great till my very drunk best friend and our other buddy decided to be dipshits and break into a gas station in the middle of the night down the street and steel beer after they were walking around playing hackey sack while getting very drunk. They brought back the beer to our apt afterwards. Apparently some witnesses saw them vaguely (it was dark out) bring the beer back to our place and called the cops. My best friend and the other buddy came back to the apt telling us they got the beer from my buddies older brother which sounded believable at the time because we had gotten it from him before.. The cops came banging on our door asking who was just out breaking into the gas station ... I figured out what happened instantly but was a dumbshit and didn't say.. Since we all kept our story that we didn't know they were talking about they brought me to the station since the apt was in my name and the witnesses saw the beer brought back to my apt (not seeing a face to point out in a lineup) they knew I was lying about not knowing who did the burglary.. They said they were going to charge me if I didn't tell but I figured maybe I'd get probation but that's about it. I didn't want to snitch out anybody and they would know if I did so I rode it out... Long story short I ended up (in Dodge County District Court) with a felony at 18 years old. The district judge sentenced me to 2-5 YEARS!! Because he didn't like the runaround I gave the cops.. I DID 4 YEARS AND A MONTH of the sentence because I was a pissed off little shit and got into fights and altecations with a lot of assholes in there... Therefore losing some good time.. Oh and she broke up with me. But my wife and I have our own business now and I have recovered nicely but to think I gave up 4 years of my life for that POS I will never get over. And the girl in the the grand scheme doesn't matter.. But I guess it is a breakup story.

I should also add that I was sentenced by Judge Furman in Dodge County in Fremont NE... He was dissbarred for excessive sentencing.
Eek Oh my

Reactions: blackbones
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT