ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Why was this song pulled CMT?

While I don't disagree that CMT f'd this up and pulled the song

Ask Kristi about how the people of her state voted for legal marijuana and the minute it happened what did she do? COVID happened, no shut downs "It's our citizens right to do what they please" fine.. But your citizens vote for legal pot, what happened to your citizens to do what they please then?

Nothing little about that garage .. at least a three car
200.gif

theologically I would say the road distruction is broad.
thusly many will be consumed with the flesh
and will somewhat plague the elect in every tribe, nation and tounge.
I don't find anything in scripture suggesting any people are not fallen, nor elected upon race.
I do think one nation was a instrument of providence who's purpose was bringing the messiah,
for the elect in every tribe nation and tounge. but I'm not a dispensationalist (sola Christus)
I watched a video once called heart of darkness, and in it a certain race seemed consumed with anarchy and another with tyranny...but then one can find a french revolution and idi amin.

so in both scripture and creation I see no difference in the races of totally depraved man.
just different degeneracy focused on in different times and places..thankfully we live in a country that allows voting for check and balance of wickedness in high places. and that is the best I have seen fallen man do.

post tenebras lux

I mean CMT can do what they want, dumb decision though. Aldean sucks but it is crazy that this song catches heat while rap songs are glorified.

"The party of women" sure is ok with a lot of songs that reference "hoes" 1,000 times. But that's because it's not about women....it's about liberalism. Just like BLM wasn't about black people, etc.

Ask Kristi about how the people of her state voted for legal marijuana and the minute it happened what did she do? COVID happened, no shut downs "It's our citizens right to do what they please" fine.. But your citizens vote for legal pot, what happened to your citizens to do what they please then?
100% this. Another person who hates being told what to do, but loves telling other people what to do. Hot for a governor though and would rather see her face on the news then the other 2 old weirdos who keep running.

Correct.. it will have the opposite effect .. not a smart move.
I haven't listened to any new country in 20 years. Kid Rock is as close to country as I get in the new watered down pop country garbage they play today. I didn't even know about this song until it got banned. Then, coincidentally it shoots to Number 1.

Super Freaky Girl by Nicki Minaj is another one I can't believe they play on the radio.

I know they play the "clean" version, but man, to have even that version play on regular FM radio with kids listening.... pretty messed up.
she seems some what a prude compared to some libertines and gnostics..

she seems some what a prude compared to some libertines and gnostics..
Possibly. I don't know her well enough or others to be able to compare.

I don't mind Nicki Minaj. Her stance against Covid was cool. I get why she's popular, but that song "Super Freaky Girl" (even the clean version) is not prudish.

My thoughts are as follows...in order.

1 Mrs. Noem is a total smokeshow

2 Would all the left leaning Karens who have a problem with that song pls go read the lyrics to the top 10 rap songs and get back to me with their outrage pls?
A friend of mine’s son married Noem’s daughter. Equally as attractive.

There was a great deal of confusion on the wording of that ballot measure caused in part by the language used by their impeached state AG. IF I recall correctly it was later deemed unconstitutional. Some of the people thought they were only voting for medical MJ.

There was a great deal of confusion on the wording of that ballot measure caused in part by the language used by their impeached state AG. IF I recall correctly it was later deemed unconstitutional. Some of the people thought they were only voting for medical MJ.

I'm calling bullshit. They knew what they were voting for....and when it passed excuses were made to undo it.

Yea ok, on a technicality, lead by Kristi because she didn't want legal weed... People that voted knew damn well what they were voting for

Some didn’t. I read the measure. It was written by a pro pot group and was purposely misleading. SD’s AG was a hot mess and his explanation of the measure was poorly written.
No it wasn't.. I lived in SD at the time and nobody I knew thought it was just for Medical.. They reason it was unconstitutional is because the single subject ballot measure and because Kristi doesn't want weed in her state, even though she touts being a "limited government, my people can do what they want"

I understand your support for legal pot but I talked to too many 60 year old plus people who thought they were only voting for medical MJ.

I am totally against legalized pot. I think the problems it brings far outweigh the tax revenue...and for every old hippie that thought it was only for medical purposes you can find somebody who knew exactly what it was for...I have a huge problem with having an election...people being allowed to vote for it...then having it taken away...the confusion was made up after it passed as an excuse to deny the people what they voted for...officials never thought would pass is what really happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT