ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Wandale

Should have never transferred. When you go in at goal line situations time and time again — you learn to not have critical drops.
I thought he shouldn't have transferred at the time, but he made a good choice. We couldn't have gotten him the numbers he enjoyed at Kentucky. He was also smart to focus on slot receiver. Frost would've continue to bring him out of the backfield.

He’s probably a team-crushing cancer who the Giants should cut, because then everything would go much better for them.

Remember when that was a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Robinson with critical dropped pass for the Giants with 45 seconds left.
Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Reactions: dinglefritz
Is he the only receiver to ever drop a pass in that situation? They all do eventually.

I thought he shouldn't have transferred at the time, but he made a good choice. We couldn't have gotten him the numbers he enjoyed at Kentucky. He was also smart to focus on slot receiver. Frost would've continue to bring him out of the backfield.
Agreed - I was being a sarcastic. Best move he could have made - it was baffling, I think in his first game with Kentucky he had more TD’s than with us the whole year. He was a stud and I’m happy for his success

he was the toughest NU player I remember for some time..frost ran all 150 pounds of him up the middle a few times, and no hospital. surprised they couldn't find a abdul mohamid type role for him.

Last edited:
Yep. But he's a nice, paid player in the NFL. Out of the University of Kentucky. Wish we had managed him better when he was here. Looking back, though, Frost was destined to fail him.
I beg your pardon. Are you saying that having a 5’8” 175 pound receiver do nothing but catch swing passes, run between the tackles and attempt to block blitzing LBs was not a good use of his skill set?

Toure > Wan'Dale

Edit: Sarcasm, if that wasn't clear. I saw this posted more than once after Wan'Dale's transfer.

Last edited:
It was the only way to get him the ball because QB play was terrible.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT