ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Volleyball Forfeit

What gets me about all of this gender stuff is there is now no definition of a woman. Our recent Supreme Court justice couldn’t define a woman. So how do we have any rules and regulations for women when we can’t even say who they are?

Our country and world has gone mad.

Last edited:
Why don’t trans women ever want to play men’s sports?
Not sure you're correct on this fact.

maxresdefault.jpg

They should’ve stood up against a biological male taking a roster spot from a biological female. They didn’t push back against it, now they’re dealing with the consequences.
Women could put a stop to this stuff - and quickly - if they really wanted to, by refusing to compete with or against these people, period. However, many are afraid to speak out, and a surprising number of women actually support this insanity.

Women could put a stop to this stuff - and quickly - if they really wanted to, by refusing to compete with or against these people, period. However, many are afraid to speak out, and a surprising number of women actually support this insanity.
Easier said than done. Do you want to be the person on the team who refuses to play and let down the team and possibly lose your spot? I have read article after article about women who have spoken out and they are shut down with NCAA allows it. Along with that is the bombardment of being homophobic about it all.

Easier said than done. Do you want to be the person on the team who refuses to play and let down the team and possibly lose your spot? I have read article after article about women who have spoken out and they are shut down with NCAA allows it. Along with that is the bombardment of being homophobic about it all.
The forfeiting is probably the best thing for this situation. Maybe it will force him to quit and nobody can sue. Do you think he would be allowed on a women's Olympic team?

This will end in a huge lawsuit and the school knows it if he is kicked off the team now. This fe(male) should be ashamed of himself. And quite frankly, he should be embarrassed for beating up on women to make himself feel better.
I love how the forfeiting schools did not state a reason why they forfeited. I hope all of their remaining opposition forfeit. This could be fun. Now, where is that popcorn eating emoji?
He's mentally ill, and our society is pretending like he isn't. He will never be embarrassed because he's living in a delusion and people are reinforcing it instead of helping him become normal again.

It is my understanding the current Biden administration has rewritten Title 9 to allow this sort of thing. The NCAA doesn't know if they should support original Title 9 or new Title 9 for fear of lawsuits. Sort of like the NIL fiasco. The schools are afraid to go against the feds and the NCAA for fear of lawsuits. The players are intimidated to go along with all of this for fear of being kicked off the teams or shamed as transphobic.
It all started when we as a society decided that saying NO was mean. Just effing say NO. Say no to your kids, say no to crazy, say no to a vaccine someone else wants you to take, say no to black lives matter, say NO men cannot have babies. We're a bunch of sissy cowards afraid of standing up for the truth and decent society because of hurt feelings and name calling, and this is what we get.
Tell this dude NO. If he doesn't like it, tough shit grow up.

He's mentally ill, and our society is pretending like he isn't. He will never be embarrassed because he's living in a delusion and people are reinforcing it instead of helping him become normal again.
He is not mentally ill he knows what he is doing. Now you are right people are not helping by letting him do this. But no matter what happens he will never be normal again because he doesn’t want to be normal.

It all started when we as a society decided that saying NO was mean. Just effing say NO. Say no to your kids, say no to crazy, say no to a vaccine someone else wants you to take, say no to black lives matter, say NO men cannot have babies. We're a bunch of sissy cowards afraid of standing up for the truth and decent society because of hurt feelings and name calling, and this is what we get.
Tell this dude NO. If he doesn't like it, tough shit grow up.
No

What a selfish prick...

..my manager's daughter is on a VB scholly for a University here in the heartland..it's his passion to travel and watch her play, I can only imagine how much anguish this is causing all the families who want to see their daughters play and plan their lives around it and are watching their daughters time to play college VB slip away over this terrible situation...and kudos to them for making a stand.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Does anyone know if SJSU actually cares if these teams forfeit? Wouldn't it be better to let them fly to away games and then refuse to play if this guy enters the match? Or maybe he would enjoy that spotlight even mor.
Tried to look up some feedback from their coaches and found a link to a lawsuit against the NCAA by none other than Riley Gaines which has started this whole domino!

This article states that an SJSU player reported that he was transgender. Lawsuit filed 9.23.24.

The crazies, like most radicals, have started to lose steam and are "over it".

Two years ago these schools that were cancelling matches would be crucified. But that is clearly not happening now.
We wouldnt have had to go through any of this if people would have a backbone and use their logic.

We wouldnt have had to go through any of this if people would have a backbone and use their logic.
It’s easier said than done. A lot of innocent people are washed up into this by powerful forces who use the threat of litigation to silence them and attack them in the public sphere. I blame the spineless politicians who pay lip service but do nothing to help. Conservatives need to come out and say we need to help many on the left who are suffering from severe mental disorders, because that is what it is, plain and simple. we’re not going to normalize deviant behavior, especially considering that so many of these people are pedophiles

It is my understanding the current Biden administration has rewritten Title 9 to allow this sort of thing. The NCAA doesn't know if they should support original Title 9 or new Title 9 for fear of lawsuits. Sort of like the NIL fiasco. The schools are afraid to go against the feds and the NCAA for fear of lawsuits. The players are intimidated to go along with all of this for fear of being kicked off the teams or shamed as transphobic.
Title IX is a codified law. It can't be "rewritten" by the Executive. Only Congress can re-write and change it.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
To try and force this down people’s throats when everyone knows it’s wrong - it’s a house of cards and sometimes it just takes being the first to expose it and the courage to go against the grain. Proud of these teams and coaches!!! Keep it going!!!
Except some on the Far left..

Here is a question. If the forfeits count as wins, then there is a decent likelihood that SJSU makes the NCA tournament (if the forfeits keep piling up). Should they make the tournament and the Huskers face SJSU in the first round, would the Huskers forfeit and give up the chance at another title to stand on the right side of the issue?

I read an article whereby the author tried to assimilate the SJSU matter to those universities forfeiting games back in the 50s and 60s due to other schools using black players.

It baffles the mind how people can be so ignorant. The author said it should be playing out at the administrative level - policy discussion, not on the playing fields, "People protesting Fleming’s inclusion should focus any issues on the policy- and rules-makers. Not the athlete or the team."

That is a perfect example of the blinders worn by the masses of ignorant people. I can't wait for the day all of these idiots are finally humiliated back into their holes.

Reactions: RBigredMax
Here is a question. If the forfeits count as wins, then there is a decent likelihood that SJSU makes the NCA tournament (if the forfeits keep piling up). Should they make the tournament and the Huskers face SJSU in the first round, would the Huskers forfeit and give up the chance at another title to stand on the right side of the issue?
No, I would hope Nebraska smashes that twisted phuk back to the dark ages.

I’d say we don’t let San Jose off the bus

He is not mentally ill he knows what he is doing. Now you are right people are not helping by letting him do this. But no matter what happens he will never be normal again because he doesn’t want to be normal.
It's a literal mental illness even if you know what you're doing.

It’s easier said than done. A lot of innocent people are washed up into this by powerful forces who use the threat of litigation to silence them and attack them in the public sphere. I blame the spineless politicians who pay lip service but do nothing to help. Conservatives need to come out and say we need to help many on the left who are suffering from severe mental disorders, because that is what it is, plain and simple. we’re not going to normalize deviant behavior, especially considering that so many of these people are pedophiles

Exactly...a lot of people in here are awfully cavalier with asking other people to crucify themselves. What are any posters in this thread doing about this issue which they seem to care so much about? Besides volunteering someone else to do the heavy lifting, of course. Fake tough guys just like the mens sports team in the AD.

It’s actually pretty simple do away with women’s sports all coed I venture to say in about two years these predators would find other prey, you never see a woman wanting to be a trans man and compete in men’s sports. This perversion will continue until a dad kills one of these predators because they raped his daughter and he will be acquitted

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT