ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Volleyball Forfeit

No idea what you're talking about? There's a bunch of people in here who want someone else to fight their battles for them, they got called out on it. If you don't want trans people to play womens sports, just get out there and fight for it. That's not a stupid idea at all, you should fight for what's important to you..it's not controversial in the slightest.
Take the L loser. I know you’re one of the posters on here that reports messages to get us clear minded folk bant.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Take the L loser. I know you’re one of the posters on here that reports messages to get us clear minded folk bant.
I've never reported anyone for anything, I'm not a baby nor do I care that much. And I'll add you to the list of people that didn't understand my post.

I've never reported anyone for anything, I'm not a baby nor do I care that much. And I'll add you to the list of people that didn't understand my post.
You don’t care that much? You literally posted more than anyone in this thread 🤣🤣

How often do you call your ex boyfriend to let him know you don’t care about him?

Reactions: Walleye79
I'm not fighting anyone, people are choosing to fight with me because they take issue with being told to have some personal responsibility...but it's their time to waste if they'd like to.
Instead of telling others to have personal responsibility why dont you have any yourself? Quit expecting others to do everything for you.

I’ll wade in. I think what he’s saying is we never should’ve gotten this far down the road. We let a lot of nonsense go on for a long time and now it’s reached a breaking point. It never should’ve never gotten to this point.
Too many people hitched a ride on the 'acceptance' train thinking it was harmless and would make them seem like nice people. And many people that wanted to say something feared their jobs and lives might be harmed for daring to say no. Enough people are finally working up the courage to push back and reject the nonsense (partly due to the risks to their daughters and pretty much all women) and the virtue signalers realize they were fools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT