ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Vasectomies

saluno22

Defensive Coordinator
Mar 1, 2006
I wonder how the trends in vasectomies have been going. Elective surgeries were put on hold for a long time, and also there aren't many major sporting events around which to plan a weekend on the couch.

Who remembers those urologist commercials advertising a free pizza with your vasectomy? They were bog around The Masters and the first weekend of March Madness the last few years.

I kid, sort of. This board needs a bit of a shakeup content wise, so naturally, I'm steering it toward testicles.

I wonder how the trends in vasectomies have been going. Elective surgeries were put on hold for a long time, and also there aren't many major sporting events around which to plan a weekend on the couch.

Who remembers those urologist commercials advertising a free pizza with your vasectomy? They were bog around The Masters and the first weekend of March Madness the last few years.

I kid, sort of. This board needs a bit of a shakeup content wise, so naturally, I'm steering it toward testicles.
I respect you a lot as a poster. Really good content, generally.

My respect has dimmed somewhat with this post... ;)

Boobs > Testies

But that's just me...not that there is anything wrong with preferring it the other way around :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT