ADVERTISEMENT

OT Streaming Services

iROOT4nu

Senior
Jul 10, 2009
Who here has Streaming Service for Live TV?

I’ll primarily be using to watch Huskers sports, so BTN is a must.

Any recommendations?

I like YouTubeTV. Carries BTN also.
Was leaning towards this or Hulu Live TV.

My TV is a Vizio and if I remember correctly it doesn’t show as a supported device for Hulu.

Might role with YouTube TV.

i get disney+ and espn+ through verizion.

personally if i could, id go with something like youtube tv or hulu at least during football season. (obviously different if you watch more sports than football.)

i like youtube's interface better than hulu when i tried a year ago. I think with youtube if you sign into the app you get a free 20 minute preview to check out the interface etc.

List below is all services i know carry B10

DirecTV Stream, Sling, Fubo, Hulu Live TV, or YouTube TV.

Reactions: iROOT4nu
I've had YTTV for about 4-5 yeas and it's my favorite, hands down. Last 18 months I've switched to FUBO during MLB season so I can watch the Royals. Which I hate, because A) I don't like Fubo nearly as well and it's more expensive, and B) the Royals suck. But back on topic, I really love YTTV because I also watch a lot of standard YT and it's nice to have it all linked under my Google account for family sharing, etc. It couldn't be easier to turn on and off as needed.

I just use my brother you tube tv passwords and get all the NU games, big, sec, etc..
I bought some helium crypto..that I heard is gonna be a high speed internet provider for 20 bucks a month.with all the bells and whistles...I pay centry link 58 without all the bells and whistles now..

Love my HuluTV...I get BTN and SEC networks, no ACC nor PAC networks but who cares. But I love love love it especially during football season not sure if there is a 'best' but maybe more like a 'best for you', and for me Hulu is it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT