ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Roddy White says Clemson has too many..

What in the holy hell are you blathering about? Our national anthem isn’t the “white” national anthem. It’s the national anthem for every race, whether they want to accept it as that or not. National anthem is for all Americans, period.
you will find that you agree with him when you read the rest of the posts 😁. Specifically post 34

Reactions: V-Doub
And the fact that white America cannot have their own anthem is the issue. If we are one America and all.

I agree, but I’m also not aware of anyone who wants their own national anthem? Maybe some people do 🤷‍♂️ but I’ve never heard anyone say that. Seems most all white people are perfectly fine with The national anthem that is for everyone.

Some might call that black privilege I guess. But it’s pretty inconsequential for the most part. Much like most of the anecdotal case of “white privilege” it’s either contrived, inconsequential or confused with financial privilege.

I agree, but I’m also not aware of anyone who wants their own national anthem? Maybe some people do 🤷‍♂️ but I’ve never heard anyone say that. Seems most all white people are perfectly fine with The national anthem that is for everyone.

Some might call that black privilege I guess. But it’s pretty inconsequential for the most part. Much like most of the anecdotal case of “white privilege” it’s either contrived, inconsequential or confused with financial privilege.
I am not sure what people want is necessarily the issue. I am sure there are some in the black community that don't care about the black anthem. Hell I would venture a guess that there are more liberal whites and their white guilt that are pushing for the black anthem to be played at sporting events and such. Just like the Antifa and Palestinian protesters are mostly white folks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT