ADVERTISEMENT

OT: PSU PSU!

Dog Gif GIF

Great look for central PA. Glad I don't live there. Oh wait yes I do.

Kidding aside you hear about these kind of things every once in awhile here. Got to laugh I guess disgusting as it is. Kind of ironic I saw it on here before seeing it on the local news, lol.

Agreed. Kinda weird what the NCAA looks the other way on versus the BS insignificant things there care about.
The ncaa had no authority to hand down any sanctions to the football team, it wasn’t a recruiting or ineligibility of players in question . Why do you think they gave JoePa his wins back and the scholarships back.

This is disturbing. I assume one of you has informed the Penn State board of recent events in their part of the world? Sickos

Strong yes on this and could not agree more. Anyone who thinks otherwise can just check their morals at the dollars door.
Has nothing to do with morals. It had to do do with what scope of authority the NCAA had. And there original penalties were not within their scope and had to be overturned. Nobody is condoning what PSU , Sandusky and Joe pa did, but you can’t penalize the innocent players for their actions.

Has nothing to do with morals. It had to do do with what scope of authority the NCAA had. And there original penalties were not within their scope and had to be overturned. Nobody is condoning what PSU , Sandusky and Joe pa did, but you can’t penalize the innocent players for their actions.
The program could and should have been killed. It had everything to do with morals and money, with the latter winning out. These kinds of PSU (phew) apologetics are a symptom of the disease. There was no innocence here.

I’m just excited for the game day signs from opposing teams. Penn State play anybody on the road early season where Kirk and the boys will be there?

The program could and should have been killed. It had everything to do with morals and money, with the latter winning out. These kinds of PSU (phew) apologetics are a symptom of the disease. There was no innocence here.
The ncaa had no authority to do that under their rules of punishable offenses, what the **** do not understand about that .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT