ADVERTISEMENT

OT PEMT

NUHuskerfan

Jan 1, 2012
Does anyone have experience with pulsed electromagnetic therapy? I have sciatica, back, and shoulder issues. Looking at buying pemt kit. They range from $1700-$5000. Thanks in advance.

I have had the best results doing my own chiro and going to a legit massage place once a week. Walking an hour a day has solved most of my sciatica issues.

You might want to look into cupping or other asian forms to trigger your body to repair itself. You can buy a lot of massage time for 5k.

Probably not the answer you were looking for.

Does anyone have experience with pulsed electromagnetic therapy? I have sciatica, back, and shoulder issues. Looking at buying pemt kit. They range from $1700-$5000. Thanks in advance.
You ever try acupuncture? I've had it several times works great

If possible, go see Dr. John Bergman in California. He searches for the cause-doesn't treat symptoms. $149 for new patients. I drove there from Phoenix to see him.

If you can't see him, look for a "Corrective Chiropractor" in your area.

Good Luck.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
I have had the best results doing my own chiro and going to a legit massage place once a week. Walking an hour a day has solved most of my sciatica issues.

You might want to look into cupping or other asian forms to trigger your body to repair itself. You can buy a lot of massage time for 5k.

Probably not the answer you were looking for.
I assume cupping is different from the Asian massage parlor cupping I’m envisioning?

Reactions: bbarry464
If possible, go see Dr. John Bergman in California. He searches for the cause-doesn't treat symptoms. $149 for new patients. I drove there from Phoenix to see him.

If you can't see him, look for a "Corrective Chiropractor" in your area.

Good Luck.
Thank you. I've visited several chiropractors, massage therapists, and physical therapist, and no relief. That was a good video.

I have an appointment to try it. How many sessions did it take?
I usually have acupuncture 3 times a year the chiropractor didn't advise to have it done every time I go for treatment. Now maybe the one you see will have a different opinion. I even tried it for restless leg syndrome and it has helped on that, he told me it works on some patients but not everyone. all I can say it worth a try. Let me know either way if it helped you or didn't

It's no miracle cure or anything, but have you ever tried laying on the floor, putting your butt against the wall and your legs straight up the wall? It's the best home remedy I have found for stretching my back and working out minor kinks in both my lower and upper back. Your hamstrings will protest loudly the first few times, but it gets easier quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT