ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Paul McCartney Tour

It is too high but that's about what we spent. I figured that it could well be my only chance to see one of my favorite musicians so decided to go for it.

Spokane was the opening show, and tickets sold out immediately. There was no opening act. The entire concert was Paul McCartney and his band. Incredible performer who clearly loves what he is doing, and it shows.

Thank you, Spokane

Last edited:
GO if you get a chance. It was an incredible show. Yes, his voice is a bit weak, but Paul McCartney is still amazing! Almost 3 hours non stop. Such a talent.
Sir Paul is great live. He could perform any song and make it amazing. I do have to wonder why he played Spokane though.

Reactions: tpmcg
GO if you get a chance. It was an incredible show. Yes, his voice is a bit weak, but Paul McCartney is still amazing! Almost 3 hours non stop. Such a talent.
Twice I decided not to go. Actually my wife said no the last time because of ticket prices. This time we will see him in Knoxville. Can't wait; glad to hear he is still so good.

Reactions: VandallHuskerJulie
How much were the tickets? I heard $400 minimum, but that seems too high.

Been extremely fortunate enough to see him nine times over the past 30 years. he puts on a 2.5 hour show and takes no breaks. I have no idea how he does it at that age.
Last night it was about 3 hours straight. The play list had him standing (playing guitar) to sitting playing piano and back and forth so he got a bit of a break from standing but I can't believe his endurance either. Clearly he absolutely loves what he is doing and his performance shows it.

Reactions: nwualum
Saw him the last time he was in Omaha. Does put on a great show. Only tarnished by the goober behind me who thought he was a backup singer all night.

It is too high but that's about what we spent. I figured that it could well be my only chance to see one of my favorite musicians so decided to go for it.

Spokane was the opening show, and tickets sold out immediately. There was no opening act. The entire concert was Paul McCartney and his band. Incredible performer who clearly loves what he is doing, and it shows.

Thank you, Spokane
My wife was on the computer as soon just as soon as McCartney's tickets for his Spokane concert were made available and they were already sold out. She even joined a club that was suppose to get her early access. We saw him at Safeco Field when he played there in I think 2013. He was great. That is why we did not go the Stubhub route and pay high prices for tickets. I saw him in Denver in the seventies too. I wish I would have bought Chris Rock tickets for his Seattle show before the slap. Now everyone wants to go. Chris is too funny in concert.

Sir Paul is great live. He could perform any song and make it amazing. I do have to wonder why he played Spokane though.
McCartney must like the region. He played a show a few years ago at the University of Montana football stadium. Missoula and Spokane are about 3 hours apart. Playing Spokane you are going to draw from North Idaho and Western Montana (both quickly becoming North Northern California) and even BC and Alberta. The border is open now and Spokane is a 7 hour drive from Calgary and its 1.4 million metro population. Went to a Pearl Jam Concert in Spokane several years ago and we were surrounded by Canadians. Regardless he sold out in minutes.

I saw his show in Atlanta probably 15 yrs ago now, it was everything I hoped it would be. He's simply fantastic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT