ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Packers-Eagles in Brazil

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven
Not a fan of the NFL dragging your teams to play a game in a country where you shouldn't wear GREEN because of the gangs and the crime.
You want to go to England for a game a year. Fine. But this Brazil trip is fvcking stupid and dangerous for the fans and teams going.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: huskerfan66
fantastic

couldn't have picked 2 better teams

imagine the horror of green bay having to layover or (gasp!) take a bus to milwaukee on their way to brazil

Curious as to what my Eagles fans think? I think @leodisflowers is a Philly fan.
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Go Pack! This game sounds like a shit show. Supposedly the teams are not allowed to be out and about, the Pack is having trouble with ensuring their plane will be let into the country. Horrible idea to play this game in Brazil.

NFL prints money. This game will get a lot of subscriptions for Peacock. All part of the flow of money that lines players and owners pockets. Players can't leave a 5 star hotel? Cry me a river.

I'm personally pumped. Ravens vs Chiefs Thursday. Pack on Friday. CFB all day Saturday with the Huskers night cap. NFL all day Sunday.

NFL prints money. This game will get a lot of subscriptions for Peacock. All part of the flow of money that lines players and owners pockets. Players can't leave a 5 star hotel? Cry me a river.

I'm personally pumped. Ravens vs Chiefs Thursday. Pack on Friday. CFB all day Saturday with the Huskers night cap. NFL all day Sunday.
So, you as a Packer fan would have no problem going to the game and wearing a green jersey around the city, right?

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Go Pack! This game sounds like a shit show. Supposedly the teams are not allowed to be out and about, the Pack is having trouble with ensuring their plane will be let into the country. Horrible idea to play this game in Brazil.
Why would the packers plane no get into Brazil?

I'm sure Chicago fans are used to getting shot and high crime, but I don't think any fans need to be dodging bullets just to see an NFL team play football.
yep. they are tough. wouldn't even blink at Rio. I assume people from philly (total shithole) will react similarly.

packer fans are all gooey fat and wear diapers to the game. hope they're bringing multiple dummy wallets and phones because they might as well wear a big "ROB ME!" bullseye on their backs.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskers123456
yep. they are tough. wouldn't even blink at Rio. I assume people from philly (total shithole) will react similarly.

packer fans are all gooey fat and wear diapers to the game. hope they're bringing multiple dummy wallets and phones because they might as well wear a big "ROB ME!" bullseye on their backs.
I'm sure you would be singing a different tune if your team was playing there, and your new QB was wearing a green dress with his green purse to match his green nail polish.RollingLaugh

100% of complaints are coming from the packers and their fans

least surprising thing ever

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
Why would the packers plane no get into Brazil?
No idea. They were talking on ESPN radio this morning about it. Probably some sort of customs issue I imagine as there is a lot that goes into that. I know when NU played in Ireland they had to adjust a bunch of things based on customs. I imagine they will get it figured out, but just seems like a nightmare so far.

So, you as a Packer fan would have no problem going to the game and wearing a green jersey around the city, right?
There are plenty of other games to attend. This is a business decision for the NFL. The players sure don't have a problem taking the ever increasing paychecks. U.S. only has so many potential fans. Smart of the NFL to branch out. They couldn't play the game in this time slot in Europe, it would be the middle of the night.

Reactions: HuskerJag
of course not

he's a soft packer fan

he would cower in his hotel room until the nightmare of visiting Brazil was over

• Haha
of course not

he's a soft packer fan

he would cower in his hotel room until the nightmare of visiting Brazil was over
I've been to plenty of border towns where we were told not to go. Been to a few 3rd world countries where Americans are not supposed to visit. All I'm saying is it is an unnecessary risk for the teams and the fans. Bad move for the NFL.

Already pay for overpriced cable. Don't need 10 different subs or services because the NFL is greedy as hell.
Doesn't bother me. I already have Prime and Netflix. Paying $8 isn't a big deal. I'm sure the kids can find a movie in that month too. I grew up paying for PPV boxing with friends and later paid to watch the Huskers on PPV.

People outside Wisconsin might not have got it anyway and people in Wisconsin can split the massive $8 bill with friends or family. Either way, I'm pumped for this awesome football weekend.

I've been to plenty of border towns where we were told not to go. Been to a few 3rd world countries where Americans are not supposed to visit. All I'm saying is it is an unnecessary risk for the teams and the fans. Bad move for the NFL.
wow, you've been to Texas?

very brave!

I'm a smart Packers fan. I would watch it on TV and take them on vacation somewhere where they won't have to worry about being killed.
LOL

I predict the most crime this weekend in Rio around the game will be perpetrated by eagles fans

not enough pearls in the world to ease packer fan anxiety

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT