ADVERTISEMENT

OT (or sorta): What's everyone doing with their "mental health" bye weekend?

mgbreis

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 16, 2004
My sons have a 4-day weekend off from school so we're getting the boat out one last time and going fishing on Friday at Lake Wanahoo. Any hot tips for that lake? They like to catch bass!

Rest of the weekend is going to be watching playoff baseball, working in the garage on my Malibu project and probably some grilling. I'm looking forward to not being angry!

I really wish it was Buy Week instead of Bye Week.

As in, Frost goes on Amazon Prime and orders a right tackle, a couple of linebackers and some healthy receivers and RBs.

My sons have a 4-day weekend off from school so we're getting the boat out one last time and going fishing on Friday at Lake Wanahoo. Any hot tips for that lake? They like to catch bass!

Rest of the weekend is going to be watching playoff baseball, working in the garage on my Malibu project and probably some grilling. I'm looking forward to not being angry!

Push the annoying one in the water and pretend like it was an accident. It will give you a good laugh!

Youth basketball season starts!!!!!!! And I'll watch some good teams play on TV.

My brother, a former Husker FB SE, is coming in from San Diego to go hunting with our father and uncle.....skipping both a rugby trip to Iowa City and/ or the fall NASCAR weekend in KC as I would typically do (past 6 fall races anyway) this weekend.

Weak sauce. I’m watching Indiana film getting ready 4 next week

I'm gonna take the other side on that....and did they run out of Honda's and Toyota's in your town or something?
No, but desperate times (Husker Football) call for desperate measures! That is, if I buy something that is supposedly bad, it might have an opposite affect and change the course of Husker football for the rest of the year. ;)

By the way, the 2007 CXS is actually a good car, not great, but good.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan

Going to marathon watch the 1995 season...can’t wait!! Winking

tumblr_n3lnc5Fsp61to8rm3o1_250.gif

GlossyBigheartedBlackbuck-max-1mb.gif

1066a1_9bf2ed1e54424846975d4b04b93daf28~mv2.gif

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Taking the GF to KC, going to IKEA to get some new stuff for my new pad, going to see her favorite musical, hopefully making up for all the Saturdays and Sundays I've left her alone during football season.

Reactions: VandallHuskerJulie
Gonna watch some games when work allows. Hopefully get some work done at home.

Im planning on heating up some apple cider too. Warm apple cider on a cool Nebraska fall morning just hits the spot....

Mow, aerate, fertilize and water Saturday. Blow out the sprinklers on Sunday. Maybe have a beer when I'm done.

Busy weekend down here in Texas! Parents night at the football game for my senior on Friday, NHRA Drag Races & Alliance Air Show crammed in Sat/Sun! Glad there's no game so I can enjoy it all!

Reactions: coach00036

I have to laminate my play sheets and wristbands.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT