ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NFLers and their pot, smh

BillyBarry

Graduate Assistant
Jun 28, 2006
Tampa
www.tampabayshandyman.com
So, I had a side job to do here in Tampa this evening, hanging a few flat screens for a Bucaneers
player at his place, which was just a somewhat upscale apartment complex close to the stadium.

As soon as I walk in, boom, just heavy chronic stank. Look over at the coffee table, dudes got a bong, multiple packs of blunts, and a jar with probably about a 1/2 oz of the sticky icky.
I'm like, "looks like you got the pine, eh?". Guy's so high he just shrugs, and says, "ya", which was his answer to about half of what we conversed about. I made some comment about toking up, but not before hanging his big flat screens.

So, I go up to his loft to hang the last one, and I look down, and dude just fires up a fat blunt,
like it's all gravy. Anyway, so I finish up, he hands me cash, all while holding the blunt, and never offers to pass the Dutchie to the left hand side. Rude af imo.

Anyways, I find it pretty amazing the cat couldn't care less about not only the smell in the apartment(and possibly into the hallway), but doing it so openly in front of a stranger. Heck, I could be some guy who goes home and tells everyone about it on a message board.Smokin Not the brightest bulb in the tree, that's for sure. And as far as athletic performance goes, puffing mad blunts isn't exactly the best recipe either, but dude's from Ohio so......

@marlon_fan sorry to drop the veil on one of your heroes.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News