ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NBA Playoffs

200w.gif
They didn’t cover.

Prohibitive favorite wins game/series

Must’ve been the cosmos

Blazers once again second fiddle

Reactions: Huskers123456
Loved how the Celtics toyed with them all game, refs did everything in their power to keep Indiana in it and the game close, as they do soo so often. Then Boston easily puts in the buckets that you know they always can in the last minute to seal it. Indiana was never going to win and the spread does not matter.

‘Someday’ you all will finally be able to see it. Until then, keep laughing while I keep winning 😉

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Loved how the Celtics toyed with them all game, refs did everything in their power to keep Indiana in it and the game close, as they do soo so often. Then Boston easily puts in the buckets that you know they always can in the last minute to seal it. Indiana was never going to win and the spread does not matter.

‘Someday’ you all will finally be able to see it. Until then, keep laughing while I keep winning 😉
I'd like to see your Celtics ML ticket.

super easy to post it here. I've done so before when asked.

I'd like to see your Celtics ML ticket.

super easy to post it here. I've done so before when asked.
I’m not going to make the accounts necessary to do that. I don’t post my pics on here. Like I said, I really do not care what the hyenas say to me or ask of me at this point. I said to bet them before the game.

I laid $180 for them at -260 for a $69.24 payout. As probably your favorite person once said “never let a good tragedy go to waste”

• Haha
Reactions: Huskers123456
I’m not going to make the accounts necessary to do that. I don’t post my pics on here. Like I said, I really do not care what the hyenas say to me or ask of me at this point. I said to bet them before the game.

I laid $180 for them at -260 for a $69.24 payout. As probably your favorite person once said “never let a good tragedy go to waste”
cute. you didn't say to bet them ML, though.

specifics matter. especially when you're definitely not a liar & crowing about a heavy favorite winning a game everyone on the planet expected them to win.

you didn't say to bet them ML.

specifics matter. especially when you're definitely not a liar.
I suppose I could’ve been more specific but I never bet spreads so it’s just my lingo I guess. If I ever have I’ve always specified. You can check my history. Most would understand if someone just says “I’m betting this team” they mean they’re simply betting them to win. Sorry again that you missed out, bud.

How did the people do who ignored your sage advice and took the Pacers at +7.5?

I suppose I could’ve been more specific but I never bet spreads so it’s just my lingo I guess. If I ever have I’ve always specified. You can check my history. Most would understand if someone just says “I’m betting this team” they mean they’re simply betting them to win. Sorry again that you missed out, bud.
you never bet spreads?

this victory lap is absolutely adorable.

you never bet spreads?

this victory lap is absolutely adorable.
Hopefully you can find something more productive to do with your day than the mental gymnastics of trying to prove I wasn’t “right enough”. You just look like a pathetic chump right now.

What happened to the Kong that stood up against the useless eaters who were too cowardly to make a call but quick to laugh after the fact?

Hopefully you can find something more productive to do with your day than the mental gymnastics of trying to prove I wasn’t “right enough”. You just look like a pathetic chump right now.

What happened to the Kong that stood up against the useless eaters who were too cowardly make a call but quick to laugh after the fact?
do you honestly not understand how ridiculous it is to be taking a victory lap after a -260 favorite failed to cover last night?

especially since exactly ZERO of your posts proclaimed you were eschewing the spread to lay that giant vig?

that very same Kong is right here making fun of you.

do you honestly not understand how ridiculous it is to be taking a victory lap after a -260 favorite failed to cover last night?

especially since exactly ZERO of your posts proclaimed you were eschewing the spread to lay that giant vig?

-260 has nothing to do with their odds to cover, but you knew that. It’s pretty simple. You either took the gimme, automatic win or ya didn’t. Sorry you missed out again. There will be a next time! 😁

Maybe you should make even one single call in the NBA Playoff thread you started before coming at me about mine, coward. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe you should make even one single call in the NBA Playoff thread you started before coming at me about mine, coward. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I haven't bet the NBA playoffs at all this year.

which is why I haven't posted any picks.

been a reasonably entertaining tournament thus far.

congrats again on the -260 ML winner. monster call.

maybe you can go way out on a limb in a few weeks and take Scottie Scheffler to make the cut in the US Open or Novak Djokovic to win his first round match at Wimbledon.

I haven't bet the NBA playoffs at all this year.

which is why I haven't posted any picks.

been a reasonably entertaining tournament thus far.

congrats again on the -260 ML winner. monster call.

maybe you can go way out on a limb in a few weeks and take Scottie Scheffler to make the cut in the US Open or Novak Djokovic to win his first round match at Wimbledon.
Thanks! Congrats on your winner! 🧐 If those bets are under -300 (probably not) I may just do that!

I want the Mavs to win but Cuban has started to becoming kind of annoying, maybe it is just because of Shark Tank.
It’s the smugness he still has after he had to sell the team and bring in DEI and diversity leadership so he could avoid being shown to be the vile dude he is. Hostile work environment in the front office and basically everywhere off the court. I know, I know he does a lot of good with the cheap prescriptions and he talks a good game for some on here.

Like the Dallas backcourt and the way they play as a whole. His POS butt doesn’t own the team anymore, but still hard to root for them as a whole.

It’s the smugness he still has after he had to sell the team and bring in DEI and diversity leadership so he could avoid being shown to be the vile dude he is. Hostile work environment in the front office and basically everywhere off the court. I know, I know he does a lot of good with the cheap prescriptions and he talks a good game for some on here.

Like the Dallas backcourt and the way they play as a whole. His POS butt doesn’t own the team anymore, but still hard to root for them as a whole.
Oh, I did not know he had to sell the team! I totally forgot about the DEI stuff.

You guys and bringing politics into everything. You're going to be miserable doing that. Ross Perot Jr was the world's shittiest owner. The Dallas Mavericks were the image in the dictionary next to world's worst sports franchise when Cuban bought the team. IDGAF (really I don't) if you like Cuban or not (he still maintains 27% ownership). I started rooting for the Mavericks when I got out of the Navy in 1994. My late wife was a big fan and we used to watch them together. Jason Kidd sucked and I was so happy when we got rid of him (that first time). Cuban bought the team, drafted Dirk, and the team went from toilet to contending. Yes, I miss the sexy Dallas Mavericks dancers that they used to have. I used to ogle them while my wife would ask me if I was checking them out. Now they have gay fat dudes dancing next to them in their loose outfits.

But we're talking about the current basketball team and not the owners and the dancers. We're talking about possibly the best player on the planet even though he's not super athletic. He's just athletic enough and can just about get a shot wherever he wants it. They built the team around him and have went from shitty defense to contending defense. All in one season. I hated the Kyrie trade thinking he would just kill the team chemistry. And last year we didn't make the playoffs and it didn't seem like it was going to work. But draft Lively and trade for Gafford and Washington and the Mavs seem like another team. The Celtics will probably win. I'm going to enjoy this anyways. GO MAVS!

Last edited:
Huh? He still owns 27% of the team.
I stand corrected, he had to sell his majority of ownership control. The best of both worlds, still an owner, does the NBA still allow that term, but made even more money getting out from under his hostile sexual environment allegations shown to exist

Bron Bron probably knew this was going down, be shocked if he didn't, which may explain why he's still a FA. I'm not a huge NBA fan but I love sports so I dabble in most of em, and this feels like the Lakers are telling LeBitch we aren't drafting your son and if you need to leave now thanks for the memories...and since I despise Bron Bron more than any other current sports personality, I freaking love it.

Reactions: AnyOneButYou
Lakers fan and not a huge Lebron fan, but a fan. The guy is still great.

That being said, it’s time for them to move on from him and his $55 million/year. If he wants to take a massive pay cut so they can add the players necessary, then keep him I guess.

Bron Bron probably knew this was going down, be shocked if he didn't, which may explain why he's still a FA. I'm not a huge NBA fan but I love sports so I dabble in most of em, and this feels like the Lakers are telling LeBitch we aren't drafting your son and if you need to leave now thanks for the memories...and since I despise Bron Bron more than any other current sports personality, I freaking love it.
You think Hurley takes it?

I believe Pop is the highest paid NBA coach at something like $17M/year

Have to imagine this Lakers offer will be in that ballpark, and, if so, will be next to impossible to refuse

Have to imagine this Lakers offer will be in that ballpark, and, if so, will be next to impossible to refuse

Would I take the job? No. Lakers are no where near ready to win and that's with one of the best players of all time and it takes forever to turn over an NBA roster. Terrible job you would only take because of the lottery ticket that goes with.

Do you think he does?

I am wondering if he's using this as leverage for a raise.

Would I take the job? No. Lakers are no where near ready to win and that's with one of the best players of all time and it takes forever to turn over an NBA roster. Terrible job you would only take because of the lottery ticket that goes with.
Turning over an nba roster can happen overnight

Look at the mavs - lottery pick to nba finals

Do you think he does?

I am wondering if he's using this as leverage for a raise.
I’m not sure

But this would seem like one of very few jobs that could pry him away from what he’s built at UConn

And I know hes a great admirer of Pat Riley

Who does everyone have in the Finals? As much as I hate the Celtics, I think they get it done in 5. I would love to see the Mavs win, but just don't think it's a great matchup for them. If Luka and Kyrie though can keep them in any game if they are hot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT