ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Nashville PD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeaaaahhhhh they received notice about this deranged girl well before the incident from and apparently blew it off. I have 1000% respect for law enforcement, don’t hear that wrong, but evidently they had a credible means of averting this.

Yeaaaahhhhh they received notice about this deranged girl well before the incident from and apparently blew it off. I have 1000% respect for law enforcement, don’t hear that wrong, but evidently they had a credible means of averting this.

Oh gawd.....just stop while you're behind.

Reactions: dinglefritz
"While everyone argues about" Yes, tackling serious issues should be scoffed at and honestly, if I dont agree with the subject its politics and needs to be banned. And yeah, shout out to the cops for doing their job this time, instead of waiting around.

"While everyone argues about" Yes, tackling serious issues should be scoffed at and honestly, if I dont agree with the subject its politics and needs to be banned. And yeah, shout out to the cops for doing their job this time, instead of waiting around.
I’m not scoffing at anything. These three topics all need to be addressed. To date, there’s been nothing done except yelling past each other. My point was, in the moment of truth and under fire, the police did an exceptional job. Nothing more.

That was the 911 dispatcher that dropped the ball. They had no way to know it was going to go from a crazy transgender (redundant I know) woman maybe harming herself to her/him/it killing teachers and 9 year olds. Crazy bitch.

String up her rotting corpse hang it on a city light pole, Like Blackbeard & notorious pirates.
let the birds of prey with the big ass hooked bills designed to rip any remaking meat of her bleached bones. I’m mad enough to force her parents to front row seats for the duration, then kill them.

Then holler out like a barber, “NEXT”. Gun grab.

String up her rotting corpse hang it on a city light pole, Like Blackbeard & notorious pirates.
let the birds of prey with the big ass hooked bills designed to rip any remaking meat of her bleached bones. I’m mad enough to force her parents to front row seats for the duration, then kill them.

TG01.png

Reactions: tarheelhusker
The article states she was suicidal not on a shooting rampage. The person made the correct call in my opinion to call who she did and you cant place blame on law enforcement. If she had sad she was going to shoot up a school, Im sure she would not have called the suicide hotline and instead she would have called LE. Regardless 13 minutes was probably not enough time to find her and stop this. Hats off to the responding officers who rushed in to engage her and stop more from dying. They put their lives before anyone elses and did their jobs that day as it should always be.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Okay, anyone else notice that this has been the quietest school shooting ever???

Like, the coverage is sort of light.
Very soft target, Christian school, not prepared for crazy people. Who really is?
One reason to carry with one in the tube. Fruitcakes are running amuck & need to be removed.

ron burgundy GIF

Decompressing after a shooting event is not easy.

Having people call and ask if their loved ones are ok, without knowing anything; it hurts. I wish I knew details... I wish I knew more

Having family members of the officers call... Always makes my heart lurch.

This should happen for all heinous murders. I still just can not fathom why people do this, innocent lives taken for no reason.

The trans people are not going to stop here. They hate Christians and everything they stand for. Next they will be targeting churches. They better be careful as many church people pack heat and they will go where they belong...
Christians are a heavy -190000 over trans in early Vegas odds

The trans people are not going to stop here. They hate Christians and everything they stand for. Next they will be targeting churches. They better be careful as many church people pack heat and they will go where they belong...
I have a brother whom is head of security at a church that I sometimes attend. He carries and they have a plan for active shooters.

Another buddy is a former marine in charge of security at my home church and he carries.

God bless conceal/carry. In the right hands it saves so many lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT