ADVERTISEMENT

OT: MTG, not so dead!?

I haven't opened any of my MOM boxes yet, working on the coronas still. I need to start cracking so I can add Tandem Takedown and a few others to the Rotpriest deck.

Picked up a few more Ikoria collector boxes like a month ago, and some corona dragons (probably too many). Great to have Rudy hopefully generate some hype.

I still haven't opened my MOM boxes. I've been working on putting away some sports cards. If anyone wants some sports cards, let me know.

If this is what I think it is, my son had a friend of his get him in to it during his sophomore year. I would have to drop them off at the south HobbyTown. One day it dawned on me he hadn’t asked me to drop him and his friend off recently, so I asked him about it. He said they got tired of sitting around with weird fat older dudes, who seemed to not care about personal hygiene. He said, I really don’t think a lot of these guys ever shower.

If this is what I think it is, my son had a friend of his get him in to it during his sophomore year. I would have to drop them off at the south HobbyTown. One day it dawned on me he hadn’t asked me to drop him and his friend off recently, so I asked him about it. He said they got tired of sitting around with weird fat older dudes, who seemed to not care about personal hygiene. He said, I really don’t think a lot of these guys ever shower.

It's gross. I can't do that shlt either.

I'll take your Death Coronas if you don't want them. 🙂

I don't think I will open any of my MOM collector boxes for a while.

It's gross. I can't do that shlt either.
I haven't done hobby town since high school in my yugioh card days... But, yes can confirm! Lots of stinky, large, creepy weirdos!
Yes GIF by Fantastic3dcreation

• Love
Reactions: Jaemekon

i didn't get in the lord of the rings set. not a fan of the show.

still trying to determine how many of these to buy. I don't play commander so they aren't useful in that aspect, but i don't generally buy to play anyway. i wonder what kind of sliver stuff will be present.

i may just pass or pick up a box or two, I'm looking to go hard on the wilds of eldraine.

some very cool cards in this set. but i don't play commander. i think I'm just gonna save the money to buy an extra case of wilds.

zero and zero for me. they do look pretty though.

the Nozgoth (?) cards are pretty cool. i wouldn't mind getting a copy of those.

i was interested to see what would be in these set boxes.

seems like it's time to pick up a couple of set boxes. although, I went pretty hard on WOE already.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT