ADVERTISEMENT

OT: MTG, not so dead!?

Jaemekon

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I've been enjoying the new set. Built a Green/Black toxic deck. The Venerated Rotpriest is very cool...

venerated-rotpriest-79403.jpg

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
I've been enjoying the new set. Built a Green/Black toxic deck. The Venerated Rotpriest is very cool...

I wish I would've stayed relevant. Great strategy game. I still have hundreds to a thousand of portal 1. Maybe a handful of Portal 2.

• Love
Reactions: Jaemekon
Will this be the first million dollar magic card?

only-one-the-one-ring-foil-card-will-be-printed-in-the-v0-lmdlgua32xna1.png

Not that excited for the set. I'm not really a lord of the rings fan, but I'll probably buy a couple collector's boxes in the hopes of getting a numbered card.

Will this be the first million dollar magic card?

only-one-the-one-ring-foil-card-will-be-printed-in-the-v0-lmdlgua32xna1.png

Not that excited for the set. I'm not really a lord of the rings fan, but I'll probably buy a couple collector's boxes in the hopes of getting a numbered card.
You are one weird dude

• Haha
Sounds cool dude, what are some of your favorite cards?

For this set, I really like the rotpriests, all will be one, infectious bite, and some others.

My main deck outside of this one is a mono red Soul Scar Mage deck...

soul_scar_mage.jpg

I love that shit, it's like a red control deck. One of my favorite cards as far as just art and everything is this one...

skithiryx-the-blight-dragon-34239.jpg

What do you like?

For this set, I really like the rotpriests, all will be one, infectious bite, and some others.

soul_scar_mage.jpg

I love that shit, it's like a red control deck. One of my favorite cards as far as just art and everything is this one...

What do you like?
Some of my favorites are

58167.jpg

51GbcPTmaAL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

78c2bfef-06a5-4c7f-8283-ea3fb673b7a1.jpg

• Love
Some of my favorites are

58167.jpg

51GbcPTmaAL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

78c2bfef-06a5-4c7f-8283-ea3fb673b7a1.jpg

Innistrad was one of the first sets that I bought multiple boxes for. Avacyn is great! I also really liked the miracle cards for that set. Bonfire of the damned and vexing devil were a couple of my favorites for the innistrad block. I still use vexing devil in my current deck..

vexingdevil.jpg

I'm also a huge phyrexian fan.

• Love

My son and his friends are really into it. I read where MTG had a billion dollars in sales for the first time ever last year. So not only is it not dead, but it is experiencing much higher popularity.

My son and his friends are really into it. I read where MTG had a billion dollars in sales for the first time ever last year. So not only is it not dead, but it is experiencing much higher popularity.

Yea, like 151% return over three years or something like that.

This is where I saw that number.

Anyone have experience with a card hotel? I was considering purchasing one, how sturdy are they? Are the "drawers" easy to pull out and put in?

I picked up a few copies of this card from tcgplayer (allegedly)...

s-l1600.jpg

It's really annoying and lame when you purchase from someone online, only for them to message back saying "couldn't find item in inventory". And then you see them post the same item marked up shortly after. Weak.

soul_scar_mage.jpg

What do you like?

skithiryxtheblightdragon.jpg

Skithiryx reprint coming.

I don't really know what to expect from these aftermath cards. I'll probably get a few just because they are cheap.

No spoilers to go off of yet really.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT