ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mod question about the poster ranks

Crushinator

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 26, 2010
Olympia, Washington
Hey Mods. I just had a question about the titles for posters that show up under our user names. Is there a list that shows how many posts you need to get to the different ranks? I've been a walk-on for like 300 posts now and was hoping I was close to earning my scholarship!

Hey Mods. I just had a question about the titles for posters that show up under our user names. Is there a list that shows how many posts you need to get to the different ranks? I've been a walk-on for like 300 posts now and was hoping I was close to earning my scholarship!

I'm sure the ranks are separated by thousands of posts. At least on the higher end of the scale. I've never really paid attention to mine, but with several thousand posts, I'm not exactly a highly titled dude.

I'm not sure you are ready for a scholarship yet. We may have to bring you in and run you through some drills before we make that determination.

In all seriousness, I don't know what the thresholds are.

Reactions: Crushinator
I'm not sure you are ready for a scholarship yet. We may have to bring you in and run you through some drills before we make that determination.

In all seriousness, I don't know what the thresholds are.
No problem. Figured I'd ask just in case. As you can imagine, a google search involving the words "rivals" and "rankings" doesn't exactly yield the results I'm looking for in my case!

Wish I was around here when he was posting, sounds kinda wonderful.

Always fact based, loaded with stats. Very logical and thorough. One of the best posters on this site. I miss him a lot.

I believe all the infighting drove him away. Not sure if he surfaced on some other board.

pretty sure he passed away.

he tried to show a different way to look things. got chided for it, i think, right before he quit the site.

Ranks are based upon payments made to the Mods. Under the table of course.
Except in the case of Rojo. He was just a good guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT