ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Lebron calls courtside woman b**ch

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, according to the story, these guys were sitting court side minding their own business, and James started trash talking her husband.

A guy that's played in 1300 games, packed arenas, and has heard every imaginable thing under the sun.

Yep. That's probably what happened. James just picked them out and started in on them.

So, according to the story, these guys were sitting court side minding their own business, and James started trash talking her husband.

A guy that's played in 1300 games, packed arenas, and has heard every imaginable thing under the sun.

Yep. That's probably what happened.

I think it's pretty well known by now that isn't what hapoened...as I understand it, it was pretty typical trash talking until the guy called Bron Bron "Karen" then Mr. Thin Skin Biggest I Can Dish It Out But Can't Take It Ever Bron Bron flipped his lid. Afterwards in the presser he continued to be a dick by saying he thought she was the guys dad.

It is recorded in the audio the "dumb bitch" recorded and posted.

Like, or dislike, I don't care, it seems very true.

A black man calling a white woman a "dumb bitch". God forbid someone call him a dumb *^%#=+

What a thin skinned tool. Called her hubby "Ol' Steroid ass" . He would know.

I cannot stand this player.

Very fortunate to be of a mindset where I could give a sh*t less what name anybody calls me. Feel pity for people who let others control their minds with words.

Next week the sorry bastard will be quoted saying he is better than Jordan again.

Whoever told him to " shut up and dribble", could not have been more accurate. She's a dumb bitch too though in his feeble mind

Reactions: tarheelhusker
First, it really doesn't sound like he did much. He even said he didn't think they should have been thrown out.

Secondly, I get why people would pile on him, that makes sense to me. This just doesn't seem like much of anything.

Amazing player. But showed his ass by acting woke and lost half his potential fans.

He’s a sellout.
Although I’m sure he was well compensated to become one

The OP came in here with an agenda like he always does when it comes to this topic. I don't know if he said those exact words or not, but there's probably a reason for it if he did. He probably shouldn't have interacted with the fan at all, but at the same time some of those fans come in acting like they can do whatever they want just because they bought courtside tickets.

Reactions: artguy68
come on @oldjar07, if after 20 years in the nba he is still getting all in his feelings about something some woman says in the seats, then he is a mental midget. At some point you have to be able to ignore comments from people that are doing nothing but trying to get you to react. Guess what they won. He reacted. Now he has to spend time talking about it, when if he had just kept running down the court, no one even knows about it.

When you are the celeb, you just have to have the thicker skin. No different than a Nebraska football player getting "picked on" by an opposing fan base. The player can't react or they look like the bad guy. Right, wrong or indifferent, that is the way it goes.

My favorite interview he ever did was when he had a copy of Malcom X's autobiography. Reporters were asking him about it and he clearly had never opened it and couldn't answer anything about the book.

that secondhand embarrassment

Reactions: leodisflowers
come on @oldjar07, if after 20 years in the nba he is still getting all in his feelings about something some woman says in the seats, then he is a mental midget. At some point you have to be able to ignore comments from people that are doing nothing but trying to get you to react. Guess what they won. He reacted. Now he has to spend time talking about it, when if he had just kept running down the court, no one even knows about it.

When you are the celeb, you just have to have the thicker skin. No different than a Nebraska football player getting "picked on" by an opposing fan base. The player can't react or they look like the bad guy. Right, wrong or indifferent, that is the way it goes.
And you and others are getting all bent out of shape about what some sports celebrity says to a couple of drunk fans. What does that make you? I agree he should have just walked away, but at the same time we don't know what the fans were saying or how many times they said it. I just think it's pathetic there's people out there waiting for him to slip up and immediately start spreading it on social media. He's one of the greatest basketball players of all time. I don't agree with his politics, but I still respect him as a a person and what he's accomplished.

Unfortunately for the pathetic little whining racists here, the title of this post is a lie. I've never been a fan of him as a player, but I respect all the things he has done as a philanthropist. He has done more good than all you who are going to respond to this post with all the vitriol you an muster put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT