ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kyrie Irving

huskerfan830

Senior
Oct 28, 2006
With his trade request, and you're the Cavs do you grant his wishes? In today's NBA Irving is a max guy and with that, there are a lot of players in the league that you could trade him for straight up. Their front office is a mess, but I would start putting calls out there now to see what's possible.

Thomas, Crowder, and a Boston pick for Kyrie? Never know, but I would make that trade in a heartbeat if the Celtics took the bait. Probably could work a three team trade including Love and get a couple more assets too, including Melo.

He probably didn't like hearing all the Rose talk.

Nah, just tired of taking a back seat to Lebron. Got to be frustrating when you're one of the most clutch players in the league and have to set back and watch Lebron jack up shots in big moments. He's definitely looking to be more of the man somewhere else.

First someone says Kyrie is one of the most clutch players in the league then another guy says the Warriors are putrid on D.

As someone who watches NBA every night on league pass then reads NBA analytics daily, I'm going to not open this thread again and hope that an NBA post is never made again on this husker board. GBR

EDIT: I just noticed the same poster made both comical comments.

Reactions: huskerfan830
I like Kyrie, but him being 'the man' = lottery picks. He's a max guy so surprised he can't be content with very likely one more year of Lebron, who really doesn't mind deferring to him.

I like Kyrie, but him being 'the man' = lottery picks. He's a max guy so surprised he can't be content with very likely one more year of Lebron, who really doesn't mind deferring to him.
Lebron's probably leaving next year so he can be the man when Lebron leaves.

I hate Carmelo Anthony, but trading for him would probably keep Lebron in Cleveland and be worth it.

Kyrie is being a little childish IMO. First you have two years min. left- you have no leverage. Second he could have let this be known when PG, CP3, and Butler were out there but he chose to wait, giving himself less leverage. Dumb advice he's getting.

Reactions: c3ntral08
First someone says Kyrie is one of the most clutch players in the league then another guy says the Warriors are putrid on D.

As someone who watches NBA every night on league pass then reads NBA analytics daily, I'm going to not open this thread again and hope that an NBA post is never made again on this husker board. GBR

Kyrie was the man before, and they went nowhere. Look, I dislike lebron, but Kyrie isn't going to win as the top guy

He wants to go to the Spurs. Time for Pop to work his magic and get Dan Gilbert to think LaMarcus Aldridge is the second coming.

NBA anylytics.... lol, bet you loved those old computer rankings for the BCS too.

Last edited:
Kyrie was the man before, and they went nowhere. Look, I dislike lebron, but Kyrie isn't going to win as the top guy

He was the top guy the year they won it. He was the CLEAR MVP in that series. They don't win squat without him destroying that so called great D.

He was the top guy the year they won it. He was the CLEAR MVP in that series. They don't win squat without him destroying that so called great D.
He's not a guy who takes you far in the playoff as the guy though. Any single night he could be the best on the floor, but not consistently.

I understand his frustration, and if he went to a place with the right role players, it'd work out decently.

Damn near nailed it with my original post. CLE got better. Best part is Kyrie stays in the East and has to face Lebron for at least a year.

Edit: signed in with the wrong dang account though LOL

Reactions: c3ntral08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT