ADVERTISEMENT

OT: "Justified" series finale

Lonniemac2

All-American
Aug 14, 2004
I loved this show and thought the finale was a great way to end it. The last prison talk with Raylon and Boyd was excellent. This show will be missed. I liked it better than Sons of Anarchy which I also watched every week.

I thought that SOA really got stupid as it got closer and closer to the end. It seemed like it had a bigger following than Justified which I thought was a really good show. I thought the last episode was really well done.

Agreed. IMO Justified was a better show that ended when it needed to. I stopped watching SOA a couple seasons before the end as I cannot stand shows that drag on for to long and never resolve story lines.

Heres hoping another I like in the Blacklist follows Justified lead and ends on a high note instead of dragging on and on.

The writers did a fine job of drawing it to a close. It was one of my favorites. I may go back and rewatch it since there isn't anything on TV at the moment that I can get into. Breaking Bad is done and Mad Men is 5 episodes away from being over. We need some new must see TV.

Yea justified was awesome. I think I may like it more than the shield. SOA was getting a little orny with all the mass murders and gay rape. It was like they were going for more shock value than story and plot. Last season of justified with the Crowes was just as good. Michael Rappaport was great, and I really dont care for him.

The seasons with Mags Bennett and Robert Quarles were pretty solid. This last season started off great, kind of got boring in the middle then finished strong IMO
Originally posted by rowdy roddy piper:
Yea justified was awesome. I think I may like it more than the shield. SOA was getting a little orny with all the mass murders and gay rape. It was like they were going for more shock value than story and plot. Last season of justified with the Crowes was just as good. Michael Rappaport was great, and I really dont care for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT