ADVERTISEMENT

OT Hurricane Milton

@cavalot won't be able to interpret this, but it might be good for some others.

Did the tools really change that much or has it been the messaging and panic which gets the most attention?
When The Weather Channel started, what, 40 years ago? That changed it all. People became so fascinated with "the weather", so of course, the media and now social media, glommed on and realized their was profit in it.

For the love of God, in the last 30 years just think about how many stupid (and fun) weather related movies their are...Twister(s), earthquake stuff, you name it.

You’re such a goon. Get a life.

He’s a good leader and helping to keep Floridians safe. Arranged a program with Uber to give free rides to shelters, setup pet friendly shelters to keep our pets safe.

You’re injecting your politics then saying should be a politic free zone.
There you go again. Losing your cool and making things personal. Once again, one of us will be an adult and not resort to name calling. If you perceive that I'm injecting politics, fine, whatever. Newsflash. This is a message board. I was saying that politicians (not anonymous message board posters) need to chill with conspiracy sh*t and playing the blame game. The hurricane damage is going to be a mess. It always is. Leaders need to bring out the best in people and not appeal to the worst.

There you go again. Losing your cool and making things personal. Once again, one of us will be an adult and not resort to name calling. If you perceive that I'm injecting politics, fine, whatever. Newsflash. This is a message board. I was saying that politicians (not anonymous message board posters) need to chill with conspiracy sh*t and playing the blame game. The hurricane damage is going to be a mess. It always is. Leaders need to bring out the best in people and not appeal to the worst.
There you go again.. being a goon.

Tell your girl to quit making it political.

Floridians will help each other out. Always do, but thanks for your word salad response.

Global warming doesn’t necessarily bring more hurricanes, but does increase their average intensity. Also, hurricanes tend to intensify much more rapidly than before.
False. If you're truly interested in the truth, you'll find no better source of info than Just Facts.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
False. If you're truly interested in the truth, you'll find no better source of info than Just Facts.

So intensity is well within one standard deviation of the mean. Thanks for sharing. I enjoy when posters use facts instead of feelings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT