ADVERTISEMENT

OT Hurricane Milton

Brilliant

Love this on so many levels. Asking the government for help and then complaining. How about being prepared. He was going to need gas for chainsaws. How about a generator? Looks to have power right now. How about charging them instead of complaining on social media.

Love this on so many levels. Asking the government for help and then complaining. How about being prepared. He was going to need gas for chainsaws. How about a generator? Looks to have power right now. How about charging them instead of complaining on social media.
I always charge my electric chain saws when the power is out. Works great.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Hey man you just got to be prepared. Get a generator and charge those bad boys. Yeah they will only run for 30 minutes but that’s on you.

Too bad all the gas powered chainsaws went to Lebanon
Must be a Florida thing where people aren't prepared and then complain about free handouts. Any time there is a storm at any of my friends or families house we handle that shit ourselves, with our own gas-powered chainsaws. We don't cry to government for handouts before the storm even hits.

I can have a Husqvarna 450 Rancher gas powered delivered from Amazon tomorrow. Lebanon. Lol.

Reactions: shocksker
Must be a Florida thing where people aren't prepared and then complain about free handouts. Any time there is a storm at any of my friends or families house we handle that shit ourselves, with our own gas-powered chainsaws. We don't cry to government for handouts before the storm even hits.

I can have a Husqvarna 450 Rancher gas powered delivered from Amazon tomorrow. Lebanon. Lol.
Haha .. where do you live?

It’s only a free handout for non-tax paying citizens. Would be nice if our tax money was used for our people instead of Lebanon. You disagree?

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I'm never sure when you're being serious or just jacking around.

If you're being serious, then I'll give it a go, but I don't want to clog up this important thread about a serious Hurrican threat for some of our posters who live in the affected area.
Well you brought it up so I was interested but understand if you don’t want to elaborate in the Hurricane thread

The idiots are those who are so stupid to not know Weather Modification has been around since the 1930's. Just because your little mind can't wrap around it, doesn't make it less true.
I wish we could modify the weather for a few more snow days!!!!

...count me as somebody who finds it very difficult to believe we can change or mod the weather

...could i be wrong? yup. would i bet a lot of money i'm right though? yup.

..cloud seeding not withstanding, everyone knows that's totally legit!!!

...count me as somebody who finds it very difficult to believe we can change or mod the weather

Then you'd lose a lot of money dude.

Cloud seeding is literally weather mod so you’d lose a lot of money on your hypothetical bet

Reactions: dkbowley388

It's clear we have people in this country, and board (!), who have no clue of the scale of our planet.

Cloud seeding is literally weather mod so you’d lose a lot of money on your hypothetical bet

90% of the time it works about 10% of the time!!!

images

Indirectly modifying weather on a global scale or even cloud seeding on a very small scale is much different than inferring the U.S. governent is creating hurricanes. Even cloud seeding requires, well, clouds. It isn't raining with 0% humidity.
I find it hilarious that you think humans can change the global weather then scoff at someone who thinks humans can change local weather. What were you saying about mental disease…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT