ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hot for teacher

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
b90b73fe8bfbc6ef0f8fd930f86301f5

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...y/news-story/c8811b506f8b360f40a1808f644a0770

@litespeedhuskerfan

YES!!!! Bout damn time this board got back to it's intended purpose!!!!! WTF is with all this football and basketball crap lately anyway?

...and she's what I like to call SMOKIN HAWT!!!!!

Reactions: bkrrrrr and tpmcg
Its not in my possession, its on her facebook open to public...
Lol that's what I suspected. I'm not saying I wouldn't have, I just wanted you to admit it. Like her a lot better than the girl in the OP. Got a little more of that good softness to her.

I am not a fan of super toned women at all. Never was on my wish list to look down in the throes of passion and see a rippling six-pack.

Reactions: bigboxes
Lol that's what I suspected. I'm not saying I wouldn't have, I just wanted you to admit it. Like her a lot better than the girl in the OP. Got a little more of that good softness to her.

I am not a fan of super toned women at all. Never was on my wish list to look down in the throes of passion and see a rippling six-pack.
Just enough to not be a anorexic walking talking skeleton is fine by me :D six pack wont bother me as long as i dont get cut by elbows hips and knees

while there is not denying she is one of the hotter specimens to be involved in such a situation, one must wonder what the mental state of the young women. She could CLEARLY have success gaining attention from many men in any age group.

also have to wonder about the mental state of the young man. he peaked early in life. Now he will always be chasing the dragon.

In all seriousness this is a messed up deal that will follow both of them for life. Another serious note, I would have jumped on that opportunity as a 14yr old in a NY minute!

while there is not denying she is one of the hotter specimens to be involved in such a situation, one must wonder what the mental state of the young women. She could CLEARLY have success gaining attention from many men in any age group.

also have to wonder about the mental state of the young man. he peaked early in life. Now he will always be chasing the dragon.

In all seriousness this is a messed up deal that will follow both of them for life. Another serious note, I would have jumped on that opportunity as a 14yr old in a NY minute!

I wish I was traumatized by her at that age. OH NOES! HOW WILL I EVER FACE MY FRIENDS OR SHOW MY FACE AT SCHOOL??

Most of the time you get teachers likes this when too young to appreciate it.

Case in point, my son is in 1st grade. He tells me yesterday one of his student teacher helpers wasnt there today because she is a Husker cheerleader and is in New York.

Unfortunately (fortunate for me as my wife will be there) I dont think student teachers are there for conferences.

Most of the time you get teachers likes this when too young to appreciate it.

Case in point, my son is in 1st grade. He tells me yesterday one of his student teacher helpers wasnt there today because she is a Husker cheerleader and is in New York.

Unfortunately (fortunate for me as my wife will be there) I dont think student teachers are there for conferences.
Yea it seems quite often TA's and fresh from earning Degrees end up in k-5 range. Though i do remember one time in HS i had a TA that was better than decent, something to look at not hot hot hot but above average for sure.

Yea it seems quite often TA's and fresh from earning Degrees end up in k-5 range. Though i do remember one time in HS i had a TA that was better than decent, something to look at not hot hot hot but above average for sure.
And?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT