ADVERTISEMENT

OT: HOL Bracket Group

Jordy Bohannon in danger of sliding off of Andy Katz's draft board.

Altman was going to let Garza get his wo pulling off the shooters and it has worked. Garza has a monster game going with 36 points but who cares when the Ducks are blowing them out.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
In light of the apparent weakness of the big ten would neb have been winless in the Pac-12 or Big-12?

In light of the apparent weakness of the big ten would neb have been winless in the Pac-12 or Big-12?
It's not that the Big Ten was actually weaker than those two conferences this year, it's the amount of incessant, obnoxious blowharding about being "maybe the best conference ever!!!" that made people want to puke.

That's also what's making this tournament so damn much fun to watch.

Andy Katz shoveling the B.S. about Jordan Bohannon's play being "deeply affected by his flagrant foul."

No word on why he was completely overmatched in the first 23 minutes of the game, but oh, that flagrant foul call!

As much as I hate to say it, because I've been a "big 10 is overrated" cheerleader forever, this year was pretty epic for the conference regardless of the poor performance in the tournament. As a whole, there was a lot of really impressive basketball that was played. Maybe not at the level of the ACC glory days, but still way better than most.

I wasn't impressed at all with this conference. We were an absolutely terrible team and only got blown out a few times. The tournament is all about energy and playmaking ability, which the Big 10 severely lacks. There's not even a comparison between this conference and prior years of the ACC or Big East. Considering their performance in the tournament, I doubt if they're even the best conference this year.

Watching LSU - Meatchicken and so far it looks like the rest of the games the B1G has played in the tourney....slow and unathletic. Very early obviously, but not a great start. I need Meatchicken though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT