ADVERTISEMENT

OT: $GME

On sale. So funny. It’s a failing company. Good luck though. Just be careful with this one .
considering your history with hedge fund managers & corporate raiders, I'd have thought you'd be first in line rooting for the little guy

🤔

ps - it has nothing - literally nothing - to do with the company

considering your history with hedge fund managers & corporate raiders, I'd have thought you'd be first in line rooting for the little guy

🤔

ps - it has nothing - literally nothing - to do with the company
It must have something to do with the company since it crashed just after their earning’s report.

that's weird

my Jan 17 calls are still up 750%+

$GME on sale (not financial advice. I am a moron.)
I haven't looked, but I assume implied volatility is still very high. Read up on what an IV crush is and try to close out before that occurs. (Not financial advice, also a moron)

Reactions: king_kong_
I haven't looked, but I assume implied volatility is still very high. Read up on what an IV crush is and try to close out before that occurs. (Not financial advice, also a moron)
I bought my contracts in early March before the premiums went bananas.

implied volatility is hilarious at the moment, and rightfully so.

It must have something to do with the company since it crashed just after their earning’s report.
it went down after they diluted shares via a $75M offering announced moments after earnings

and they're going to sell all $75M worth of shares in today's session

power to the people

Reactions: jimmykrackedkorn
the CEO & BOD of Gamestop
Oh so.. it does have something to do with the company.

Hope all you guys make lots of money. I am simply telling folks to approach this with extreme caution.

I hope you’re not pumping and dumping your fellow Husker fans.

• Haha
Oh so.. it does have something to do with the company.

Hope all you guys make lots of money. I am simply telling folks to approach this with extreme caution.

I hope you’re not pumping and dumping your fellow Husker fans.
it has nothing to do with the company. that is mere supply/demand.

and like any of us empty bags could move a market RollingLaugh

I bought my contracts in early March before the premiums went bananas.

implied volatility is hilarious at the moment, and rightfully so.
Good for you. I hope you kill it. If you chose to go deeper into this game, there is a bunch of high level info on youtube. Going much deeper than that, you can look at Theta Gang on Reddit. They primarily focus on the sell side, where I play, but it is valuable insight if you like going long with calls.

NVDA is the one I have LOVED. Thanks to all my students for talking about ChatGPT for the last 4 years!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT