ADVERTISEMENT

Ot:Fried chicken

Raptor10

Walk On
Apr 28, 2020
I'm looking for a place that makes real good Fried chicken to take my mom to. She makes a killer chicken herself. Her abs my dad use to go to. Genes chicken in schulyer. She gets talking about it asks me why no one does a good job on chicken anymore. She does enjoy her kfc from time to time. Thanks in advance

Michael Richards Eating GIF

I'm looking for a place that makes real good Fried chicken to take my mom to. She makes a killer chicken herself. Her abs my dad use to go to. Genes chicken in schulyer. She gets talking about it asks me why no one does a good job on chicken anymore. She does enjoy her kfc from time to time. Thanks in advance

When I Lived in Gretna I would drive up to North Omaha to get Chicken from "Time Out" for special family events like birthdays or other celebrations... EXCELLENT Chicken!

Wish I had a place like that down here in Fort Worth!!! I could go for some good Fried Chicken!!!

I like Popeye's over KFC in Lincoln, although I've had KFC in other towns where it was great.

Pizza Ranch does have good fried chicken. Much better than their pizza.

The last time I ate at Lee's Chicken it was great, maybe 2-3 years ago. I know some say it's not the same as it used to be but I have friends that go regularly and they love it so I guess I need to go there more often. It sure is a great trip down memory lane, that's for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT