ADVERTISEMENT

OT:. Favorite Beastie Boys song(s)

SeaOfRed75

Senior
Dec 5, 2010
Boxes got me thinking. But I'll completely change it up.

Favorite Beastie Boys song or songs.

My faves

So Whatcha Want
Intergalactic
Body Movin
Egg Man
Sure Shot

And a shout-out to 5 Piece Chicken Dinner.

Boxes got me thinking. But I'll completely change it up.

Favorite Beastie Boys song or songs.

My faves

So Whatcha Want
Intergalactic
Body Movin
Egg Man
Sure Shot

And a shout-out to 5 Piece Chicken Dinner.
This is crazy, my wife and I just spent about an hour late last night going down the wormhole of watching Beastie Boys videos on YT! I can't pick a favorite, no way. I saw them in KC in about '98 when Intergalactic was big.

Last edited:
No Sleep til Brooklyn

'yeah man, like, I think we're from the band'

'i been waiting for you boys all day. Now get on the stage'

Reactions: major.tom.foolery
Pass the Mic

Gratitude

Get it together

Anything Paul’s Boutique -High plans drifter for sentimental purposes (hot boxing my caddie in HS, LOL)

Rhymin & stealin & so whatcha want are good lifting songs

Love them all really

professor what’s another word for Pirate Treasure

This is crazy, my wife and I just spent about an hour late last night going down the wormhole of watching Beastie Boys videos on YT! I can't pick a favorite, no way. I saw them in KC in about '98 when Intergalactic was big.
Not so much a music video, but more of a 30 min comedy skit: Fight For Right (Revisited) has some crazy guest stars and is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen. Directed by the late Adam Yauch, it is to me the best video, amongst MANY, the Boys put out.

Yeah I don't mind if other people like it, but in my opinion their music is cheap and shitty and I hate listening to it too
When you're 16, like I was at the time, you enjoy the s*** out of some Beastie boys and run DMC.

Now I'm just fond of it because those were good memories. I don't think any of us is listening to it currently. They were just a bunch of punks from New York City having a good time. They happened to be good at rockin the mic. Good stuff for parties

Reactions: MargotDeeper
The In Sound From Way Out

instrumental album/compilation got a lot of play for my ears.

They all suck 🤷‍♂️
Suck this...
beastie-boys-pie-in-the-face.gif

• Haha
Reactions: mgbreis
Truth hurts
What kind of music do you enjoy? I'm not a fan of Toby Keith or Michael Buble but I can recognize the talent. Music is like ice cream, you like the flavor you like. Some people like one flavor, some people like a lot of flavors. Who knows why?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT