ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Fallout on Amazon

some of these dorks probably have

I’ll check it out. I’m always trying to get my moneys worth out of my Amazon membership

Watched Ricky Stanicky on Saturday night. It wasn’t horrible. I lol’d a few times.

It is a good primer before playing the games
hopefully it encourages Bethesda to hop to on a FO3 remaster

the show is decent, has a fair amount of Marvel-esque dialogue and characters, but its entertaining

hopefully it encourages Bethesda to hop to on a FO3 remaster

the show is decent, has a fair amount of Marvel-esque dialogue and characters, but its entertaining
I have all the Fallout games but haven't played much. Tried New Vegas but it kept crashing on PC. 76 was decent but definitely more of a co-op experience. Going to try FO4 once they update it tomorrow.

I have all the Fallout games but haven't played much. Tried New Vegas but it kept crashing on PC. 76 was decent but definitely more of a co-op experience. Going to try FO4 once they update it tomorrow.
FO4 was fun, but many were upset that dialogue choices were no longer as consequential. the endgame is a little more locked in than FO3.

Never played New Vegas, but the writing seems like it came straight from Reddit so i'm not sure i want to either.

I've played Fallout 2, 3, 4 and New Vegas over the years and thoroughly enjoyed the show. Felt like the show nailed the overall atmosphere and aesthetic of the game. It was well acted and entertaining. Was happy it kept the over-the-top violence like the games too. Looking forward to season 2.

I've played Fallout 2, 3, 4 and New Vegas over the years and thoroughly enjoyed the show. Felt like the show nailed the overall atmosphere and aesthetic of the game. It was well acted and entertaining. Was happy it kept the over-the-top violence like the games too. Looking forward to season 2.
Nice to have a likeable lead as well and not some bull%$#@

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Anyone watch it?
Don't know anything about the video game but I enjoyed it. I like apocalypse shows. It was kind of confusing though. I thought for sure everyone would be buying stuff with the gold they had stashed prior to the downfall of society.

Don't know anything about the video game but I enjoyed it. I like apocalypse shows. It was kind of confusing though. I thought for sure everyone would be buying stuff with the gold they had stashed prior to the downfall of society.
Different regions had different currencies with bottlecaps serving as the consensus currency for the wasteland.

Just watched the finale. I thought it was great. Looking forward to more - I don't know anything about the games at all, so going in with no expectations, etc - I really enjoyed it.

Just watched the finale. I thought it was great. Looking forward to more - I don't know anything about the games at all, so going in with no expectations, etc - I really enjoyed it.
I've been reading up on the lore on youtube. Crazy how interesting the world is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT