ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

The information came from the CDC. But you can't accept it because it to a FOIA request to get it so you'd rather try to discredit the messenger?

That doesn't really help your credibility.
The software engineer is commenting on an image that came from . . . well, somewhere from the fever swamps of the internet, it appears. In any event, I don't think the software engineer understands what the text of the image is saying - he certainly doesn't demonstrate that - yet claims it discredits the vaccine. Again, the software engineer doesn't have the expertise. No doubt you do, and you understand the technical aspects of high throughput sequencing?

The software engineer is commenting on an image that came from . . . well, somewhere from the fever swamps of the internet, it appears. In any event, I don't think the software engineer understands what the text of the image is saying - he certainly doesn't demonstrate that - yet claims it discredits the vaccine. Again, the software engineer doesn't have the expertise. No doubt you do, and you understand the technical aspects of high throughput sequencing?
Oh great. dr Husker to the rescue. Oh brother you and 61 are a match made in heaven

Let's put aside your bs appeal to credentialism.

What technical expertise does it take to see that a vaccine doesn't work. That we've been mislead and lied to. That there's no emergency but they're still pushing this garbage under emergency use authorization. Or that cancer exists among younger people are rising. Not to mention VAERS exploding - you definitely need technical expertise to see that. Or the athletes dropping on the field... It doesn't even take technical expertise to look at the studies they did to authorize this shit. It was all garbage. Still is.

But because you're such a technical expert why have mRNA vaccines been studied for years but never approved for humans outside the fraudulent EUA?

What is wrong with you? Don’t you know that people who have higher Covid vaccination rates have higher death rates?

And I heard that people who take insulin have higher death rates, as do people who are anticoagulated, and folks who are on chemo! It’s all a plot by big Pharma!

What is wrong with you? Don’t you know that people who have higher Covid vaccination rates have higher death rates?

And I heard that people who take insulin have higher death rates, as do people who are anticoagulated, and folks who are on chemo! It’s all a plot by big Pharma!
Oh look. A couple of internet docs backing each other up. Whoduthunkit???

Reactions: TampaBaySkers

If I were a disingenuous fraud I'd probably create a bunch of strawman arguments no one else has brought up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT