ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

@scopeandtime went to the doctor

4nmRWRv.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
What the absolute fvck is that?

She is like a cartoon character transformed into human form via AI or something. The stammering at the beginning was hilarious. Then the voice, Mel Blanc would be pissed off he didn't come up with that noise.
Someone who should be nowhere near television.

Can't post a pic, can't figure out which post to reply to, but totally listen to you on Ukraine, Russia, overdoses, presidents, fry cooking, covid, etc.

There's another guy on TV sporadically who is wildly spastic like this. He's being shown out. Time for you to go too.

If you had any sense you'd see you have zero credibility, but you're missing that too.
My Ukraine stuff is simply my Interpretation of what is actually going on and how it fits into how we have behaved with other conflicts involving Russia in the past.
Know a lot about medical stuff.
Don’t know much about fry cooking. I don’t really even consider that an insult. Nor do I think it’s funny. Just kind of dumb, really.

Tell me how to Post ones personal pictures from one’s own phone. Unless you don’t know how to do that.
Like you don’t know what your own job is. Or anything outside of fake news about Covid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT