ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

Storage Wars?
yep-yup.gif

Can't figure out a message board, but totally trust you medical opinions. Riiiiight.
It’s hard to know which of the many statements/tweets that you have posted are the ones I have been asked to respond to. It’s not a hard question.

If someone will tell me how to post a picture from my phone, I will prove what I do. Of course, after you prove to all of us why you are a Reliable source of information.
Of course, if you expect me to give my name out, That is not going to happen. I’m not that crazy. I don’t particularly want to give out identifying info to people who don’t respect anyone or anything.

Last edited:
It’s hard to know which of the many statements/tweets that you have posted are the ones I have been asked to respond to. It’s not a hard question.

If someone will tell me how to post a picture from my phone, I will prove what I do. Of course, after you prove to all of us why you are a Reliable source of information.
Of course, if you expect me to give my name out, That is not going to happen. I’m not that crazy. I don’t particularly want to give out identifying info to people who don’t respect anyone or anything.
Can't post a pic, can't figure out which post to reply to, but totally listen to you on Ukraine, Russia, overdoses, presidents, fry cooking, covid, etc.

There's another guy on TV sporadically who is wildly spastic like this. He's being shown out. Time for you to go too.

If you had any sense you'd see you have zero credibility, but you're missing that too.

All normal stuff for a great economy…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT