ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

SVWJHey.jpeg
Media doesn’t want another Nashville situation on their hands.

Reactions: fry_guy
I think it’s against the rules to reveal that. If an administrator would weigh in, I’d be happy to tell you.
There is a rule saying you can't state your profession? I'm a shitty options trader and a contractor/consultant in the defense world (nothing terribly exciting). The reason I ask is that you seem to be looking for credibility. If you are a doctor, just say it.

Reactions: fry_guy
I think it’s against the rules to reveal that. If an administrator would weigh in, I’d be happy to tell you.
You'll come one here and be an absolute fool about politics, but you're worried there might be a rule against saying your job...

I couldn't make this one up if I tried. You're a gem.

The gift that keeps on giving.

You'll come one here and be an absolute fool about politics, but you're worried there might be a rule against saying your job...

I couldn't make this one up if I tried. You're a gem.

The gift that keeps on giving.
Four main indications for acute dialysis: Uncontrollable electrolyte abnormalities, usually potassium, uncontrollable fluid overload, uncontrollable metabolic, acidosis, complication of uremia.
Drug overdose is another one, but usually that’s hemofiltration.

There is a rule saying you can't state your profession? I'm a shitty options trader and a contractor/consultant in the defense world (nothing terribly exciting). The reason I ask is that you seem to be looking for credibility. If you are a doctor, just say it.
I know there is a rule against revealing other’s identity, but I don’t know What the rules are Revealing things that you could give away your identity. sometimes I worry that if I violate them given my views aren’t always popular, I might get Banned

Four main indications for acute dialysis: Uncontrollable electrolyte abnormalities, usually potassium, uncontrollable fluid overload, uncontrollable metabolic, acidosis, complication of uremia.
Drug overdose is another one, but usually that’s hemofiltration.
I guess we are just posting random medical facts from Google now?

Pancreatitis can have many symptoms, including:
  • Pain: Upper abdominal pain that can spread to the back and worsen after eating or drinking
  • Stool changes: Oily, smelly, clay-colored, or greasy stools
  • Other symptoms: Fever, nausea, vomiting, sweating, bloating, fullness, fast heartbeat, diarrhea, weight loss, feeling weak and light-headed, and looking ill

I know there is a rule against revealing other’s identity, but I don’t know What the rules are Revealing things that you could give away your identity. sometimes I worry that if I violate them given my views aren’t always popular, I might get Banned
I guess we are just posting random medical facts from Google now?

Pancreatitis can have many symptoms, including:
  • Pain: Upper abdominal pain that can spread to the back and worsen after eating or drinking
  • Stool changes: Oily, smelly, clay-colored, or greasy stools
  • Other symptoms: Fever, nausea, vomiting, sweating, bloating, fullness, fast heartbeat, diarrhea, weight loss, feeling weak and light-headed, and looking ill
You ought to know seeing as the main cause of pancreatitis is Excessive drinking

Your views appear to be in line with those of the moderators here, so that is not a legit concern. I could be wrong, but I'd wager you are not a doctor and are afraid disclosing your job will not help you in your quest to come off as a covid authority.

Wrong again fake doctor. Gallstones
stones with obstruction.

I work at the VA. Seems like most common cause I see is alcohol. We always look for stones, but usually there isn’t any or at least aren’t any with obstruction. Sometimes that’s because they have passed.

stones with obstruction.

I work at the VA. Seems like most common cause I see is alcohol. We always look for stones, but usually there isn’t any or at least aren’t any with obstruction. Sometimes that’s because they have passed.
Ahh fry cook at the VA. @fry_guy is a fry expert and he says your fries suck

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT