ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

You obviously haven’t watched the full body cam. Only what msm wants you to watch.

So here you. Floyd becomes very erratic when he is placed in car. He even says “I’m going to die”.

He had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his system. 3 ng/mL can be fatal.
So I looked at it. Should have been doing something else, but you know how that goes 😉.
I also looked up Some papers on fentanyl overdoses. That level could’ve killed him. It certainly didn’t help that the cop/s was/were restricting his breathing. It also didn’t help that the cops weren’t Aware enough to give the guy Narcan, which I’m sure they had.

The murder charge is bullshit. I think you can charge the cops with negligence because they just kneeled on his chest, and it wasn’t until one of the people in the crowd yelled at them to check his pulse because he wasn’t breathing that they did so. And they didn’t give him Narcan when they didn’t detect a pulse, And didn’t they just see him take a bunch of drugs?. They should’ve immediately started CPR and give him Narcan. the body camera shows that what they did was call 911. That’s a screwup. Does not in my mind, justify either a guilty verdict for murder, or a riot. But I’m not a lawyer. in fact, I avoid them like the plague.
For GBR-You know us fry cooks hate to run afoul of lawyers 😂😂😂.
Why is that even an insult? they cook for people, and one of my favorite places to go with my wife, reminding us of when our kids were young, is IHOP

I’m not sure if I like the clown face better, the bootlicker comment (when I said being a cop was difficult), or some of the other insults you’ve tossed around. The fry cook stuff is kind of dumb. You must have some better ones though. Keep trying. This has been a good distraction for me.
Lol burning fries and idiotic political rants are your life. Gtfo and stfu.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Seriously though.. how do you continue to fvck up my fry order?
Because I’m not a fry cook?
somehow, I expected a reasoned review of the video, you sent me, And a review of the Literature of serum levels of Fentanyl and overdoses would result in an adult response.
Like whether or not you agree that the police only checked Floyd’s pulse after someone in the crowd yelled at them that he was not moving. Whether or not they should’ve been held responsible for not immediately starting CPR and giving him Narcan.
Does anyone have a serious discussion around here or is it just nonstop Recycled insults?

Because I’m not a fry cook?
somehow, I expected a reasoned review of the video, you sent me, And a review of the Literature of serum levels of Fentanyl and overdoses would result in an adult response.
Like whether or not you agree that the police only checked Floyd’s pulse after someone in the crowd yelled at them that he was not moving. Whether or not they should’ve been held responsible for not immediately starting CPR and giving him Narcan.
Does anyone have a serious discussion around here or is it just nonstop Recycled insults?
Not sure how it's possible to be this unaware. Maybe you can't do better. What a f'n 🤡

Not sure how it's possible to be this unaware. Maybe you can't do better. What a f'n 🤡
You are just boring. All you seem to be able to do is post stuff about people getting hurt, black People stealing, how apartheid should be reinstated, basically 1960s deep South stuff. Then somehow you feel empowered enough to make fun of others. Ineffectively. I’m not the one who should STFU.

You are just boring. All you seem to be able to do is post stuff about people getting hurt, black People stealing, how apartheid should be reinstated, basically 1960s deep South stuff. Then somehow you feel empowered enough to make fun of others. Ineffectively. I’m not the one who should STFU.
This thread used to be enjoyable until you started chiming in. Please go away. Clearly, no one has been interested in your BS.
Mmmhmmmm

Lol. YOu aren't very good at this.

• Haha
Reactions: GBRforLife1
I hope none of my fellow Husker posters have military aged sons that could get called via the draft to fight in a bs war
If there is a new World War and young men don't go and volunteer to grind the bones of loser Russians, they aren't even real Nebraskans and they deserve to get drafted!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT