ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

tumblr_mvk8usAE1R1rtzeu6o1_500.gif

I bounce between PHX, Tucson and NM for work. It's a mess with homeless, illegals, trafficking and drugs. It's all going down as someone planned. I don't know if it's for votes, some weird globalist agenda, or for some govt power/cash grab...but it's crazy.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaemekon and Laner2

where's the roundabout?

although, i almost ran some people over in the roundabout a couple days ago (allegedly). you can't see pedestrians on the other side of the hump, i don't cross the street through a roundabout for this reason, cars can't see you.

where's the roundabout?

although, i almost ran some people over in the roundabout a couple days ago (allegedly). you can't see pedestrians on the other side of the hump, i don't cross the street through a roundabout for this reason, cars can't see you.
I'm all for bringing back public executions. Cook these assholes alive along with the asshole judges that let them free.

I bounce between PHX, Tucson and NM for work. It's a mess with homeless, illegals, trafficking and drugs. It's all going down as someone planned. I don't know if it's for votes, some weird globalist agenda, or for some govt power/cash grab...but it's crazy.
Yeah. I saw Breaking Bad.

Reactions: Jaemekon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT