ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Crimewave Epidemic in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2016
Anyone hand gun owners in here? Looking at a Glock possibly.
Glock 26. Very well made and extremely reliable gun. Definitely go to a gun range like tactical 88 and try out several options to see which one feels the best in your hand. All of my friends have a different favorite, whether it's a springfield, sig, h&k, Walther or s&w. I wish I had done more research. I would have gotten the Springfield if I had to do it over again. Heck I still will!

This. When you recognize and accept the reality that the Left will do anything to gain power, then their actions start to make sense.
I understand about the desire to win and promote one's cause, but I have never been more convinced that the left is trying to secure one party dominance in this country. That means massive controls over our lives and losses of freedom in the name of the common good. Infuriates me that these fools all failed history class.

When criminals face few if any consequences for their actions, this is what you get. Gascon, the DA, in LA County refuses to hold anyone accountable. SF is the same way. They don’t consider ransacking stores and pharmacies a crime worth pursuing or stopping.

When criminals face few if any consequences for their actions, this is what you get. Gascon, the DA, in LA County refuses to hold anyone accountable. SF is the same way. They don’t consider ransacking stores and pharmacies a crime worth pursuing or stopping.
What is stopping the people from saying "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?" These videos are surreal. It's like watching civilization devolve in real time.

Why do the Left always defend and help the criminals?

Why link a year old article ??

November 14 the week after the election. I had Security cameras installed at both houses and around the office. Signs posted that property was under video surveillance and violators will be prosecuted. 10 months later even the kids tagging the fence has stopped

Dumb luck? Maybe but others haven’t been so lucky.

I understand about the desire to win and promote one's cause, but I have never been more convinced that the left is trying to secure one party dominance in this country. That means massive controls over our lives and losses of freedom in the name of the common good. Infuriates me that these fools all failed history class.
They are absolutely trying to make themselves the eternal ruling party and they're not hiding this fact. They suspect that the American people will not tolerate the shenanigans we saw this past election to happen every year so they're going to do their best to ensure that they'll never have to cheat again. This is why they're working to give citizenship (and voting rights) to all the illegals in the country, why they're working to give Statehood to DC and some Dim-leaning US territories (eternal Senate majority), and why they're "exploring" the idea of increasing the number of seats on the SCOTUS.

Who in their right mind would want to be a cop in a Dem city? You're abused for doing your job. You're a racist if you're black or white. You lock them up. The left let's them out. No thanks. The rich libs don't care. They live in BLM gated mansions paid for by liberal idiots. Cori Bush has private security while saying defund the Police. It's the poor and middle class suffering once again. This is why cops turned their back on black beetlejuice in a Chicago hospital.

Last edited:
Why do the Left always defend and help the criminals?

Top 10 cities with highest crime rates. 9 of them are blue. Coincidence? Nope.

“I have 2 guns, one for each of you.” a drunk Doc Holliday, Tombstone.

a6b264becbe8dc99e8b905fbf67f5ea8.jpg

a slight majority of the country would say the exact same words about the right. just fyi
your opinion is your opinion but most people believe the exact opposite

Glock 19, Remington 870, Norinco SKS. No need for any more guns. I'm good to go hunting or defending. Might sell the SKS now and buy an AR-10 next conservative presidential term 3rd year in.

Who in their right mind would want to be a cop in a Dem city? You're abused for doing your job. You're a racist if you're black or white. You lock them up. The left let's them out. No thanks. The rich libs don't care. They live in BLM gated mansions paid for by liberal idiots. Cori Bush has private security while saying defund the Police. It's the poor and middle class suffering once again. This is why cops turned their back on black beetlejuice in a Chicago hospital.
actually have several cops as neighbors in this democratic city and they love their jobs. Thrilled they chose it as their careers and for the most part enjoy the citizens they help protect.
as always in politics with politically motivated people you promote the exceptions to the rules rather than the majority.
it helps convince yourself that your opinion is correct if you ignore all the evidence against your opinion.

As said above, try different ones to find one that fits your hand. Not all Glocks are the same grip wise. Glocks are extremely reliable. If you plan to carry it, plan ahead for how.

That said, I am a CZ fan. Also, what caliber?
Im a fan of Glock - nothing fancy - just functional.

These days getting the gun isn't tough. Finding ammo is a different story.

actually have several cops as neighbors in this democratic city and they love their jobs. Thrilled they chose it as their careers and for the most part enjoy the citizens they help protect.
as always in politics with politically motivated people you promote the exceptions to the rules rather than the majority.
it helps convince yourself that your opinion is correct if you ignore all the evidence against your opinion.
How did you & the beav get off my ignore List?
Not to worry, you’re both back on.

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
Let’s get back on crime wave subject.

Where is this happening? How is this not frowned upon by all?

a slight majority of the country would say the exact same words about the right. just fyi
your opinion is your opinion but most people believe the exact opposite
Here you go again with your rhetoric. Provide some data and details please.

There are massive calls against government interference in our lives by many on the right and the left. Provide data to back this or any other claim you have made up.

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
If you want something that is simple to use & maintain along with stopping power. Rugger 357 magnum revolver is my choice.
The drawbacks to the 357 are recoil and revolver size for carrying. With today's ammunition, the power of the 357, while affective, isn't completely necessary.

Crime is out of control. A bunch of terrorists attacked the U.S. Capitol during a joint session of Congress, and law enforcement was helpless to stop it. It was 9/11 all over again.

Reactions: chicolby
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT