ADVERTISEMENT

OT cell phones

Baxter48

Defensive Coordinator
Sep 22, 2010
Gods country
I'm looking to update my phone I'm looking for either android or iPhone that works well in very rural areas I use mine primarily for phone calls and I'm tired of them dropping all the time.

I went to town the ofher day to get a cellphone and they dont hardly have any that just make phone calls. I dont want a damn camera and computer screen on my phone. Just want to make calls and make the damn buttins big enough for me fingers.

I went to town the ofher day to get a cellphone and they dont hardly have any that just make phone calls. I dont want a damn camera and computer screen on my phone. Just want to make calls and make the damn buttins big enough for me fingers.
87651c173692706db7ff0fce22a5fbe2--mom-and-dad-my-dad.jpg

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
I'm looking to update my phone I'm looking for either android or iPhone that works well in very rural areas I use mine primarily for phone calls and I'm tired of them dropping all the time.
there are some good articles on best phones for reception and on one they note difference from rate your phone in the left or right hand (didn't know that, right is generally better). If it were me I would google reviews and then buy one from Amazon because returns are easy if it doesn't help.

In that case, the network will matter more than the phone. That's what you need to research.
Well in south central Nebraska it's either version or us cellular I believe viaero is on its way had been pretty happy with us cellular but last several years not so same as a Motorola android at first loved them but last several not the greatest I have friends on Verizon that aren't happy but verizon is more friendly to businesses plans

Well in south central Nebraska it's either version or us cellular I believe viaero is on its way had been pretty happy with us cellular but last several years not so same as a Motorola android at first loved them but last several not the greatest I have friends on Verizon that aren't happy but verizon is more friendly to businesses plans
Well a new phone could maybe make a marginal difference, but you need to figure out who has the best coverage in your area. Pick the wrong provider and your new phone is going to disappoint, no matter what you buy.

South central? Whereabouts you from fella?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT