ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Brittany Griner back!

Just to be clear, you regularly have dudes walk into the women's bathroom? Where do you live?
Who cares how many times it has happened? One time is too many. It only takes one instance to permanently traumatize a young girl and it doesn't take any type of sexual or physical assault to do it. Just having some she-male walk into a space which should be safe for women can do it.

The fact that we are even having this conversation tells us how insane our culture has become.

Who cares how many times it has happened? One time is too many. It only takes one instance to permanently traumatize a young girl and it doesn't take any type of sexual or physical assault to do it. Just having some she-male walk into a space which should be safe for women can do it.

The fact that we are even having this conversation tells us how insane our culture has become.
I care because I want to know if I'm dealing with a bunch of drama. Did this happen once in Seattle or did it happen a bunch of times in Grand Island.

If it happened once in Tecumseh and twice in Beatrice then that would actually concern me. If it happened once in San Francisco I wouldn't say it was all that shocking.

I care because I want to know if I'm dealing with a bunch of drama. Did this happen once in Seattle or did it happen a bunch of times in Grand Island.

If it happened once in Tecumseh and twice in Beatrice then that would actually concern me. If it happened once in San Francisco I wouldn't say it was all that shocking.
My bad. Little trigger happy with the "it's not a big deal" crowd.

I cannot begin to word how offensive this is.
Not sure if that's sarcasm but please explain how that is offensive.

I have friends that are constantly bitching about trannies and bathrooms but I don't actually know a single person who has ever personally seen a tranny in a bathroom.

So I'm trying to figure out how much, if any, drama is at play here.

Also, I'm thinking about being offended because you're offended. Isn't that how it works these days?

• Haha
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
The real world smacks the WNBA upside the head every time they get the chance. Empty streets for championship parades.... and less than 50% capacity when their hero returns. In other words...in spite of 85% of the media who'd want you to believe otherwise...especially ESPN, nobody gives a fvck about girls basketball.

Some people hate Britney Griner because she is a biological black woman who is widely thought of as unattractive. She also did something extremely stupid to get arrested. She was released in an unfair trade, while others are still imprisoned. I understand the ire.
Just the same, the only way this situation is made right is through the defeat and/or death of Putin. I do not blame Britney Griner for her fame, her appearance, or the willingness of our government to accept a weak trade that did not involve Mr. Whelan or others.
She is responsible only for the facts surrounding her arrest. Her consequence was unjust by Russian Law Standards, considering that others would've gotten six months to a year for the same offense. I wish her well, and I hope she has a renewed sense of what it means to be an American.
Sorry, I don't get your point. A vague racist accusation followed by a suggestion to assassinate the Russian president, hence, start up a world War?
Where are you going with this?

Recall, she started her hijinks representing the U.S.A. in the Olympics. She refused to be on the floor during the national anthem. Ingratitude.
I am equal opportunity. I don't follow the career of a particular former star running back at N.U. because he refused to stand for the anthem as a pro. He was an overrated serial fumbler anyway.

Last edited:
She also stepped out of line again supporting Trans men to play in the WNBA and has said he would fight this so they can play In league that is meant just for women..

She might have learned her lesson now by standing and respecting the national anthem but she still is a far left woke individual..

She also stepped out of line again supporting Trans men to play in the WNBA and has said he would fight this so they can play In league that is meant just for women..

She might have learned her lesson now by standing and respecting the national anthem but she still is a far left woke individual..
WNBA sounds like a good place for her. I think it would be funny if mediocre b-ball players who couldn't make it in a lesser league would declare themselves part time woman and sue the WNBA (NBA) for discrimination unless they get exhorbant salaries.

Cut her nasty dreads and stands for National Anthem.

9 months in the gulag makes her realise just how beautiful and accepting America really is.

She still is uglier than a mud fence.

It couldn't matter less !!!

Cut her nasty dreads and stands for National Anthem.

9 months in the gulag makes her realise just how beautiful and accepting America really is.

She still is uglier than a mud fence.

Who cares. Hope she fails miserably.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT