ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Brittany Griner back!

Oct 6, 2012
Cut her nasty dreads and stands for National Anthem.

9 months in the gulag makes her realise just how beautiful and accepting America really is.

She still is uglier than a mud fence.

9 months in the gulag makes her realise just how beautiful and accepting America really is.

Wow. Tell us how you really feel.

Who the fk cares if it was you or me our ass would still ne in jail. But not a black what ever it is.

She can turn her experience into a positive.

Not my cup of tea before she went to prison in Russia and still isn't, but I like the new Brittany more than the old one. Hopefully she appreciates her country for helping get her out of a super dumb bad choice she made...and hopefully she's less annoying going forward.
That was hardly an even swap and then it emboldened Putin to arrest the WSJ reporter as a hostage. Stupid.

That was hardly an even swap and then it emboldened Putin to arrest the WSJ reporter as a hostage. Stupid.
Not an even swap by any means.
Why I stress her new found love for America.

I really could not have cared if she was still learning how great this Country is.

I hope she uses her one free chance to champion for America.

I mean, of course she will appreciate America now and hopefully she speaks out and says "So, this is the greatest country in the world and it is not even really close"

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Holy Shit! That thing is 🤮
motorboating GIF

Should have traded for the Marine. But, if Griner has respect for the stars and stripes now, that's awesome. That will carry forward.

Who the fk cares if it was you or me our ass would still ne in jail. But not a black what ever it is.
Griner is only free because of fame and politics. No doubt that any of us would be still be in jail. Political pandering and corruption has never been stronger on both sides of the political spectrum than it has been since 2016.

I wish it was still chained up in Russian labor camp. Hopefully the POS stands for the anthem now.
I don’t wish her ill but damn there is another American detained in prison on trumped up charges there whose been there for years. He would have been a more deserving swap for a murdering arms dealer

Griner should have tasted the gulag. Left extremists need to pay. Too much insanity in our culture. I'm tired of walking my daughter into the "WOMEN'S ROOM" and some asshat walks in. I shouldn't need to have this conversation with them, nor should this strange guy need to force this upon me and my daughter.

If you have a PENIS STAY OUT. FFS

Last edited:
Some people hate Britney Griner because she is a biological black woman who is widely thought of as unattractive. She also did something extremely stupid to get arrested. She was released in an unfair trade, while others are still imprisoned. I understand the ire.
Just the same, the only way this situation is made right is through the defeat and/or death of Putin. I do not blame Britney Griner for her fame, her appearance, or the willingness of our government to accept a weak trade that did not involve Mr. Whelan or others.
She is responsible only for the facts surrounding her arrest. Her consequence was unjust by Russian Law Standards, considering that others would've gotten six months to a year for the same offense. I wish her well, and I hope she has a renewed sense of what it means to be an American.

• Haha
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Some people hate Britney Griner because she is a biological black woman who is widely thought of as unattractive. She also did something extremely stupid to get arrested. She was released in an unfair trade, while others are still imprisoned. I understand the ire.
Just the same, the only way this situation is made right is through the defeat and/or death of Putin. I do not blame Britney Griner for her fame, her appearance, or the willingness of our government to accept a weak trade that did not involve Mr. Whelan or others.
She is responsible only for the facts surrounding her arrest. Her consequence was unjust by Russian Law Standards, considering that others would've gotten six months to a year for the same offense. I wish her well, and I hope she has a renewed sense of what it means to be an American.
Agree with most of what you posted. At one time before her arrest in Russia she was a ungrateful American, now as she has returned learned a lesson and and has the respect of this country that she should have had in the very first place in my opinion..

Agree with most of what you posted. At one time before her arrest in Russia she was a ungrateful American, now as she has returned learned a lesson and and has the respect of this country that she should have had in the very first place in my opinion..
My respect is still on hold. I still take a knee on her name.

Griner should have tasted the gulag. Left extremists need to pay. Too much insanity in our culture. I'm tired of walking my daughter into the "WOMEN'S ROOM" and some asshat walks in. I shouldn't need to have this conversation with them, nor should this strange guy need to force this upon me and my daughter.

If you have a PENIS STAY OUT. FFS
Just to be clear, you regularly have dudes walk into the women's bathroom? Where do you live?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT