ADVERTISEMENT

OT - British Open

leodisflowers

Head Coach
Feb 25, 2011
North Carolina
I like that the wind is blowing pretty good in a non-traditional direction. Some guys played well early, but getting tougher and I love it. I like when the weather is crap at this tourney. With that said, who you got?

I like Brooks or Justin Rose.

Reactions: king_kong_
I like that the wind is blowing pretty good in a non-traditional direction. Some guys played well early, but getting tougher and I love it. I like when the weather is crap at this tourney. With that said, who you got?

Forgot to watch some of it during breakfast this morning😕. Tough to bet against Scheffler and Douche ambeaux has been playing well top

It is nice to see Justin Thomas on the leaderboard, so far on Day 1. He always seems to be a likable dude. Same with Jordan Spieth. How can anyone not like a person that hits the same sh*tty shots us amateurs do? The only difference is Spieth makes birdies and pars from those horrible positions (many times - although not as many as he used to).

Tiger has lost it. Rory can still suck it! (I have not forgiven him yet for being a whiny baby on the PGA/LIV situation - maybe one day I will).

Also, would be good to see any Callaway staff pro get a win. Purely for personal reasons.

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT