ADVERTISEMENT

OT: British Open — Announcers

PvilleHuskerTim

Sophomore
Jun 21, 2001
Surprised there isn’t a thread yet about the British Open (or Open for the snobs). Rahm made a helluva move today. For the record I am rooting for ABR (anybody but Rory).

And is Paul Azinger the absolute worst color announcer of all time? Extremely boring.

Reactions: king_kong_
Surprised there isn’t a thread yet about the British Open (or Open for the snobs). Rahm made a helluva move today. For the record I am rooting for ABR (anybody but Rory).

And is Paul Azinger the absolute worst color announcer of all time? Extremely boring.
I don’t mind Zinger and I would be fine with Rory winning other than that I agree completely with you.😉. I was waiting yesterday for Rham to make a run. Unfortunately I just caught the tail end of it today. Rahm, Spieth, Ricky, Day…all good with me. Given what he has done today I would put my money on Rhambo.

1rvx11.jpg

BTW I was golfing yesterday and 10 yards after his tee shot he struck a dove flying across and the bird exploded!! Craziest thing I have ever seen!!

• Wow
I don’t mind Zinger and I would be fine with Rory winning other than that I agree completely with you.😉. I was waiting yesterday for Rham to make a run. Unfortunately I just caught the tail end of it today. Rahm, Spieth, Ricky, Day…all good with me. Given what he has done today I would put my money on Rhambo.
I have Rahm +1300

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT