ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Boxing fans…help me out.

ZaneHickey

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 3, 2004
So… Errol Spence essentially has a ‘doctor’s note’ saying he can’t rematch Crawford. This is understandable, as a physician could easily predict permanent mental retardation for Spence as a real risk. HOWEVER… E. Spence gets to leapfrog Bud to fight this weekend’s winner between Tszyu and Fundora??? Make it make sense.

If Tszyu and Spence fight, they must be required by the WBO to wear skirts. What a couple of girls. Cowards.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Simply, Tszyu is scared and the corrupt commission will work with him to get the lesser challenger. It's been happening for years and it's the same reason Crawford wasn't a household name much earlier.

The writing was on the wall after Gaboa, people got scared of Crawfords IQ and his ability to counter. The Spence beatdown scared the hell out of the rest of them. Sad to say but tht's likely the best and last we will see of Bud.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Simply, Tszyu is scared and the corrupt commission will work with him to get the lesser challenger. It's been happening for years and it's the same reason Crawford wasn't a household name much earlier.

The writing was on the wall after Gaboa, people got scared of Crawfords IQ and his ability to counter. The Spence beatdown scared the hell out of the rest of them. Sad to say but tht's likely the best and last we will see of Bud.
Crawford is cut in similar mold to Marvin Hagler. Hagler had a problem getting some good fights because, as his trainer said, "Guys don't want to fight this figher." When they asked him why, he said, "He's black, he's left handed, and he's good."

Crawford is a bad man. He is absolutely 100% focused on his craft and I don't see anyone beating him anytime soon. I hope he gets the chance to fight Canelo Alvarez. Huge payday and I think he wins that fight, even if it is at 168.

Probably the only fight for him. No one else wants that smoke. Even the young gun, Jaron Ennis, ducked him from what i heard.

Crawford is a bad man. He is absolutely 100% focused on his craft and I don't see anyone beating him anytime soon. I hope he gets the chance to fight Canelo Alvarez. Huge payday and I think he wins that fight, even if it is at 168.
Canelo will sooner put his dick in a woodchipper than risk getting his belts taken by Bud.

Would love to see this fight though.

Probably the only fight for him. No one else wants that smoke. Even the young gun, Jaron Ennis, ducked him from what i heard.
Well ducked him till he got emailed his belt. Now he wants to talk, surprised Enis even took it. Total lack of sportsmanship getting it that way.

Reactions: ZaneHickey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT