ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Bitcoin

Oh trust me, Bitcoin and all those coins are totally fake and worthless and there is no chance that it is the currency of the future, but if I can make a little on it now, I am fine with that.

Shit, I have stock in a Russian bank I bought right before the "war" started and before Joe decided to shut down Russian trade...but I will quadruple my money on that stock, assuming we ever are allowed to trade again.
Why would the United States be the world's largest bitcoin holder? Sounds odd if it is just to make a quick buck...

I was pondering Bitcoin one day while sitting on the tarmac in my new Gulfstream 750, the family by my side on the way to our place in Switzerland. What should I do with these little digital bits of data? Should I keep them? My 7 year old chimed in "Daddy, those will be the future of money", so glad I listened. So glad I was able to tell the rat race where to stick it. I remember one time my boss asked me to redo a report. I stood up, glared at him, took off my ID badge from SpaceX and walked right out into my waiting Continental GT. When I look back on my life, am I going to be wishing I spent more time at work? No, I'll be happy sitting on my 250 foot Ferretti in the Mediteranean.
I wish you all good luck and good fortune.

Jeezus...buncha freakin haters. I still love success stories and want to see everyone succeed. Rock on dudes....I wouldn't touch BTC but love that others did and killed it.

Reactions: dsmalls3
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Jeezus...buncha freakin haters. I still love success stories and want to see everyone succeed. Rock on dudes....I wouldn't touch BTC but love that others did and killed it.
It's mostly jealousy at getting an "asset" so cheap combined with a little bit of calling out people who are clearly bragging but trying to give folks the doe in the woods routine. Not even sure if the flex is real, there's a couple year old post talking about 3 entry points at 200, 600, and 1200 or something...who even knows if the .08 thing is true.

Last edited:
I know. Puke
Sorry to say but Bob and I have coffee on occassion although we live in different cities. We haven't considered getting a room but we do have coffee for over 3 each time we visit.
We're actual friends, not just forum members. You should try it sometime.

Reactions: countrybob
Have you seen the sociopaths that post on this board? No thank you..
Plus, in my mind, I have this idea how most of the posters look and how they "are"

Meeting them in person would ruin that!

That is one of the reasons I refuse to meet my super model girlfriend that lives over in Europe, plus, her camera on her phone is busted so she can't face time, so I sent her money so she could fix it, 3 times, I guess the money never got there.

If anyone of you acting like you are had bought BTC in the penny range and then fast forward to now...you'd be letting everyone know it to. Don't even try and deny it.

If anyone of you acting like you are had bought BTC in the penny range and then fast forward to now...you'd be letting everyone know it to. Don't even try and deny it.
It would literally be my entire identity.

No matter what my friends were talking about, I would bring it up.

"What's that, your dog has super cancer and has to be put down...man that sucks...I remember when I put down 1000 dollars into some Bitcoin when it was at 10 cents, made a ****ing killing"

Plus, in my mind, I have this idea how most of the posters look and how they "are"

Meeting them in person would ruin that!

That is one of the reasons I refuse to meet my super model girlfriend that lives over in Europe, plus, her camera on her phone is busted so she can't face time, so I sent her money so she could fix it, 3 times, I guess the money never got there.
Unfortunately, your super model girlfriend is Steve.

Sorry, was on my Bang and Olufsen phone and haven't had a time to check this thread. Just opened the site on my Mac Pro. The site looks so good on my Pro Display XDR. Kudos to the design department at Rivals!
Sometimes this world surprises even me! Just the other day I hopped out of my Aspark Owl when I spotted my buddy Ryan Reynolds outside our favorite place to dine: Capo. Well, we got to chatting, and it turns out he got in on BTC when it was $1.20! He financed a spirits company AND a cell provider with his bitcoin. Now that's a guy that's doing something! He knows my love for all things blockchain, so he asked "Redli! What if we start a cybercurrency together?!?!?" I about fell off my Xosted Lounge Chair and choked on my Royal Courtesan cigar! So anyway, look for Redli-Coin coming soon!

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
Sorry, was on my Bang and Olufsen phone and haven't had a time to check this thread. Just opened the site on my Mac Pro. The site looks so good on my Pro Display XDR. Kudos to the design department at Rivals!
Sometimes this world surprises even me! Just the other day I hopped out of my Aspark Owl when I spotted my buddy Ryan Reynolds outside our favorite place to dine: Capo. Well, we got to chatting, and it turns out he got in on BTC when it was $1.20! He financed a spirits company AND a cell provider with his bitcoin. Now that's a guy that's doing something! He knows my love for all things blockchain, so he asked "Redli! What if we start a cybercurrency together?!?!?" I about fell off my Xosted Lounge Chair and choked on my Royal Courtesan cigar! So anyway, look for Redli-Coin coming soon!
Basically...everyone here is Turtle from Entourage.

Is Connie into some weird shit?
The nice part of me being stupid is, I can't always comprehend if someone is just making fun of me or just joking. So you know Connie is in a wheelchair has been since January of 2018 after complications from a surgery in Omaha. Don't get me wrong, I can be a smart -ss with the best of them. On February 16th we will have been married 50 years and when she gets in one of those moods, I will say " does that mean the honeymoon is over?" I don't know why but she calls me names not allowed on this sight. I have met easy as 123 as he said and have enjoyed our time together. I believe we are a product of our upbringing and for that reason, I don't think of other peoples thoughts as stupid and I like to understand why they think the way they do, so I like to as them questions and maybe we can agree to disagree. I don't know zip about the cryptocurrency but I like to hear people's opinions. Sorry for my taking up space.

The nice part of me being stupid is, I can't always comprehend if someone is just making fun of me or just joking. So you know Connie is in a wheelchair has been since January of 2018 after complications from a surgery in Omaha. Don't get me wrong, I can be a smart -ss with the best of them. On February 16th we will have been married 50 years and when she gets in one of those moods, I will say " does that mean the honeymoon is over?" I don't know why but she calls me names not allowed on this sight. I have met easy as 123 as he said and have enjoyed our time together. I believe we are a product of our upbringing and for that reason, I don't think of other peoples thoughts as stupid and I like to understand why they think the way they do, so I like to as them questions and maybe we can agree to disagree. I don't know zip about the cryptocurrency but I like to hear people's opinions. Sorry for my taking up space.

Did you just drop the mic? Why yes, yes you did.

It's mostly jealousy at getting an "asset" so cheap combined with a little bit of calling out people who are clearly bragging but trying to give folks the doe in the woods routine. Not even sure if the flex is real, there's a couple year old post talking about 3 entry points at 200, 600, and 1200 or something...who even knows if the .08 thing is true.
It's "mostly" jealousy....
You are the pettiest mother fvcker i've seen in my life. You gotta problem because you're obviously a loser.

If you're so fuvking worried about it you'll find the 200/600/1200 were purchases FOR MY NOW 20+ YEAR OLD GRANDSONS, ya dickhead.

You gotta take a well-intended thread about something that you missed the boat on and try to minimize those who've actually done something with their money, in all different types of investment vehicles.

Call me a liar in real life and I'll punch you in the fcvking nose. If I can't do it, I guarantee my son gladly will.

You're one of the most disgusting motherfuvckers I've ever had the displeasure of having to address. If you think I'm taking any more shit from you, you gotta another thing a comin'. I'm putting you on Ignore, cause you make me wanna puke.

If the moderator wants to time-out my ass that's fine with me.

Last edited:
Bob, I'm glad you addressed drubendall because if he knew he was making fun of a nice lady who is in a wheelchair, he ought to be ashamed of himself. As far as I'm concerned he owes an apology for making an insensitive, dumbass remark about a woman who he doesn't even know.

Peoples reasons for not investing in BTC and crypto at this point will never seize to amaze me.

Their answer is always “yeah, don’t understand it, seems scammy, I hate Russia and black markets”

Me - “Yes, but you can make more on your investment principal in one 4 year cycle than you will make your whole 40-60 life year cycle investing in TradFi, and that is if you are a mid investor and losing you ass in the 95% if financial advisors who are absolute ****ing idiots and stealing you money through bad returns and commission driven investment structures. At this point your statistical probability for success in crypto is about 85-95%, depending on how good you are at analyzing data driven trends…. just have to be open minded and not be a lazy POS”

“Yeah, I’m good, too much risk and CNBC tells me investing in crypto is on par with funding terrorism. Plus I like my FA, he takes me golfing sometimes and you can’t be too safe with sticking 50% of my nest egg is 3-5% whole term life insurance policies….you know it’s tax advantaged! he’s knows what he’s doing, he’s fiduciary and he took a Goldman Sac course. I like being lazy, plus my pension seems astute and they guarantee 8%”

Last edited:
Peoples reasons for not investing in BTC and crypto at this point will never seize to amaze me.

Their answer is always “yeah, don’t understand it, seems scammy, I hate Russia and black markets”

Me - “Yes, but you can make more on your investment principal in one 4 year cycle than you will make your whole 40-60 life year cycle investing in TradFi, and that is if you are a mid investor and losing you ass in the 95% if financial advisors who are absolute ****ing idiots and stealing you money through bad returns and commission driven investment structures. At this point your statistical probability for success in crypto is about 85-95%, depending on how good you are at analyzing data driven trends…. just have to be open minded and not be a lazy POS”

“Yeah, I’m good, too much risk and CNBC tells me investing in crypto is on par with funding terrorism. Plus I like my FA, he takes me golfing sometimes and you can’t be too safe with sticking 50% of my nest egg is 3-5% whole term life insurance policies….you know it’s tax advantaged! he’s knows what he’s doing, he’s fiduciary and he took a Goldman Sac course. I like being lazy, plus my pension seems astute and they guarantee 8%”
Stories like these along with Bankman - Frieds of the world scare some folks off.. especially when you can get a safe/guaranteed return of 5.4% +

Lol. There are endless ways to make money in this country. Anyone who invests in individual stocks has stories of hitting it big and anyone who thinks something is almost guaranteed hasn't been around long enough.

Reactions: Streamer15
You are the pettiest mother fvcker i've seen in my life. You gotta problem because you're obviously a loser.

If you're so fuvking worried about it you'll find the 200/600/1200 were purchases FOR MY NOW 20+ YEAR OLD GRANDSONS, ya dickhead.

You gotta take a well-intended thread about something that you missed the boat on and try to minimize those who've actually done something with their money, in all different types of investment vehicles.

Call me a liar in real life and I'll punch you in the fcvking nose. If I can't do it, I guarantee my son gladly will.

You're one of the most disgusting motherfuvckers I've ever had the displeasure of having to address. If you think I'm taking any more shit from you, you gotta another thing a comin'. I'm putting you on Ignore, cause you make me wanna puke.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Two old men duking it out would be prime-time entertainment. We should PPV it and give the money to NIL.

Stories like these along with Bankman - Frieds of the world scare some folks off.. especially when you can get a safe/guaranteed return of 5.4% +

Another factor in the total amount of BTC available is how many, over the years have been lost due to people not remembering their seed words, etc. I bet there have been hundreds of thousands just lost.

I am all for making money off of any one or any country I can. Hell, that is why I bought stock in russian banks when the war started and sold it for triple and bought it again when it fell and now I just have to wait for the US to let me trade it.

If you can make money off of crypto, go for it! I have, not a lot, like 150 dollars, but hey, I will take that.

BUT to think Crypto is ever going to become the new way to buy things, well, that is not going to happen. Cinnamon has a better chance at becoming currency again.

But if you can cash in on it now, do it. I am!

Reactions: Huskers123456
Huh? Banks are building their own blockchains right now.
...but not their own crypto currency. Block chain technology can exist separate from crypto currency - they aren't married to each other.

Now you might reply that a bank can make it's own crypto too, if it felt so desired. That is true, but it won't get the adoption that an autonomous crytpo will.

Another factor in the total amount of BTC available is how many, over the years have been lost due to people not remembering their seed words, etc. I bet there have been hundreds of thousands just lost.
I have bee reading through this thread some. I have a question, if interest rates drop will it have an effect? Without looking up the correlation between rising interest rates and the cycle of the bitcoin price rising? I'm too lazy to try and do it myself. Since I have never messed with this type of trading, let me ask, does a person get in and out to take advantage of the runups. I did listen to the video. I would be interested in responses from anybody.

I was pondering Bitcoin one day while sitting on the tarmac in my new Gulfstream 750, the family by my side on the way to our place in Switzerland. What should I do with these little digital bits of data? Should I keep them? My 7 year old chimed in "Daddy, those will be the future of money", so glad I listened. So glad I was able to tell the rat race where to stick it. I remember one time my boss asked me to redo a report. I stood up, glared at him, took off my ID badge from SpaceX and walked right out into my waiting Continental GT. When I look back on my life, am I going to be wishing I spent more time at work? No, I'll be happy sitting on my 250 foot Ferretti in the Mediteranean.
I wish you all good luck and good fortune.
I call bs

I seen this X user say that Bitcoin is going to 56k then draw back then shoot steady to 100.

Then said Litecoin is going to melt faces.

What the heck does melt faces mean? I guess since I have to ask this, I am officially old?

Next question what phrase was it that was new to you, you didn't understand, and then made you realize you've finally gotten old?

I seen this X user say that Bitcoin is going to 56k then draw back then shoot steady to 100.

Then said Litecoin is going to melt faces.

What the heck does melt faces mean? I guess since I have to ask this, I am officially old?

Next question what phrase was it that was new to you, you didn't understand, and then made you realize you've finally gotten old?

p6706_extra1_column_grid_6.gif

I have bee reading through this thread some. I have a question, if interest rates drop will it have an effect? Without looking up the correlation between rising interest rates and the cycle of the bitcoin price rising? I'm too lazy to try and do it myself. Since I have never messed with this type of trading, let me ask, does a person get in and out to take advantage of the runups. I did listen to the video. I would be interested in responses from anybody.
In my opinion, trying to get in and out is not a good strategy at all. It's volatile and unpredictable and can, and has, forced people to hold it much, much longer than they planned when it suddenly dipped.

Of course, its currently at 44K and you could wake up tomorrow morning and it could be 50K or could be 40K. Typically, this is the time of year when it dips, so its possible it might run up this time. In 3 weeks its just as likely to be 60K as it is 35K. The potential for a negative spread is always there, and thats how people get stuck.

Those that have done well with Bitcoin are early adopters. At some point, it will probably reach 220K.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT