ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Bitcoin

I bought some BTC since it got under 50k. Not sure how low it will go though
The feds are selling off BTC to get the price lower. Those holding BTC will do just fine in the next 2-3 months.

If you feel you got in at a decent price, don't fret over these daily/weekly moves, because when it goes up, it really goes up and when it drops it really drops. Its just a volatile holding and its not for everyone.

I still think its gonna be touching 100K a week or so before Christmas. One of the candidates says he will use it as an asset, and if he gets in the thing is really gonna move.

I'm not suggesting anyone do as I'm suggesting, its just what I've done since 2009 and there are a lot of highs and lows, but I'm in it for the long game. If it goes to a million or goes to zero it doesn't matter cause my last purchases were for $ 1,200.00 a BTC for my grandsons. If they win, they win big, if they lose, it still hasnt cost them a penny.

I never concern myself with the price movement in gold or silver either. Price manipulation goes on all the time, at the end of the day, they will still hold their purchasing power. The problem is gasoline might be $ 20.00 a gallon and a gallon of milk might be $ 10.00.

So many things happen the way the markets are manipulated, they just continually try to force those with weak hands to abandon their holdings so they can buy it on the cheap. We continue to buy small portions on a weekly basis regardless of the price.

I'm not a DCA guy. That's how people get their asses handed to them on large downturns like is happening today. Most people in the market are taking two steps forward and one step back all the time. When this thing breaks for good, there's gonna be zero time for them to recover.

Fvck, 40% of the businesses in the Russell 2000 are zombie companies. This whole market is a fraud and has always been and only gotten worse with the invent of High Frequency Trading.

I guess at age 70, I've seen enough in the financials to take and hold positions if I know I am holding something of value.

To each his/her own, I hope everyone comes out good in the end.

Last edited:
We been told multiple times from "pro's" that BTC is a store of value. It is absolutely NOT a store a value, it is nothing more than an extremely speculative asset along with all other crypto related assets. Sure it's smart to hold a small piece of your portfolio in crypto but to have more than 5% exposed there is a bit crazy imo

The feds are selling off BTC to get the price lower. Those holding BTC are do just fine in the next 2-3 months.

If you feel you got in at a decent price, don't fret over these daily/weekly moves, because when it goes up, it really goes up and when it drops it really drops. Its just a volatile holding and its not for everyone.

I still think its gonna be touching 100K a week or so before Christmas. One of the candidates says he will use it as an asset, and if he gets in the thing is really gonna move.

I'm not suggesting anyone do as I'm suggesting, its just what I've done since 2009 and there are a lot of highs and lows, but I'm in it for the long game. If it goes to a million or goes to zero it doesn't matter cause my last purchases were for $ 1,200.00 a BTC for my grandsons. If they win, they win big, if they lose, it still hasnt cost them a penny.

I never concern myself with the price movement in gold or silver either. Price manipulation goes on all the time, at the end of the day, they will still hold their purchasing power. The problem is gasoline might be $ 20.00 a gallon and a gallon of milk might be $ 10.00.

So many things happen the way the markets are manipulated, they just continually try to force those with weak hands to abandon their holdings so they can buy it on the cheap. We continue to buy small portions on a weekly basis regardless of the price.

I'm not a DCA guy. That's how people get their asses handed to them on large downturns like is happening today. Most people in the market are taking two steps forward and one step back all the time. When this thing breaks for good, there's gonna be zero time for them to recover.

Fvck,40% of the businesses in the Russell 2000 are zombie companies. This whole market is a fraud and has always been and only gotten worse with the invent of High Frequency Trading.

I guess at age 70, I've seen enough in the financials to take and hold positions if I know I am holding something of value.

To each his/her own, I hope everyone comes out good in the end.
99% of people wouldn't have any investments at all if companies didn't auto-enroll them in a 401k. Without DCA it would be scary to think what these people would be doing with their money. DCA is best for the vast majority of people.

We been told multiple times from "pro's" that BTC is a store of value. It is absolutely NOT a store a value, it is nothing more than an extremely speculative asset along with all other crypto related assets. Sure it's smart to hold a small piece of your portfolio in crypto but to have more than 5% exposed there is a bit crazy imo
With a couple of exceptons, EVERYTHING is speculative.
If you don't have it in your hands, you don't own it.

The PPT will come in and rescue the market like they always do...until they can't.

• Love
Reactions: BTF69
99% of people wouldn't have any investments at all if companies didn't auto-enroll them in a 401k. Without DCA it would be scary to think what these people would be doing with their money. DCA is best for the vast majority of people.
Yep!

My work related investments are boring, done automatically and I really never look at them.

Then I have my "Fun" account, where I do all my own trades and gambles Ha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT