ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Bitcoin

I guess any of them. I assume it's based on transactions but I don't really know. Also, do you need the coins to make transactions on the chain? In general I'm trying to understand the business case. Sorry for the dumb questions.
The value of the Meme Coin is the amount of people that are in it and what people are willing to pay. They is no actual value to the meme coin. SNEK (a Cardano Meme Coin) has SNEK energy drinks that supporters get. Nothing super intuitive with it at all.

Other projects like mine for example has a utility Token. This is a bit different than a Meme Coin as it can be used. Meaning it has value based on how many people want to use it inside the Community. People stake their NFT's to earn these utility tokens and we are actively building and collaborating with other people on the block chain to allow the Token to be used. It is a lot of work, and a lot of time. I posted our Tournament site a few pages back. You can basically gamble your Token away by fighting your NFT's in a Tournament and the Winners get the pot.

Probably should mention that the Tournament is controlled by 4 different Smart Contracts, and everything is automated. So the Tech is our biggest selling point

Last edited:
I guess any of them. I assume it's based on transactions but I don't really know. Also, do you need the coins to make transactions on the chain? In general I'm trying to understand the business case. Sorry for the dumb questions.

This is the main Meme Coin on Cardano. They sell Energy Drinks, but other then that who knows. Just attention grabbing stuff, by the people at the top of the pyramid IMO

Being on the inside, I can tell you first hand what these coins are. A "money grab" is semi accurate, but they are the gateway Coins to the blockchain. They are created by people of other projects to get a large group of people on that blockchain to support it. It's like Microsoft, Apple, Ubuntu etc... all created song that tied them all together. The Meme coin is that song, but all the Supporters of those companys want to support the song. The goal is to onboard new people to see what is actually doing legit stuff on the blockchain that is offering the meme coin. At the end of the day "some" of these meme Coins (Most 95%+ are absolutely worthless) are going to be long term hold, because they are utilized by a lot of the people building on the inside.
Which meme coins do you think are "utilized"?

I sold last night. I know, the rally was sustainable, but I have paper hands.

2KzSXRL.jpeg

Reactions: Streamer15
Which meme coins do you think are "utilized"?
I think they are all crap IMO, but they will pump based upon the what the whales want them to do. They just have no tech behind them other than the tokens were minted on the blockchain

The value of the Meme Coin is the amount of people that are in it and what people are willing to pay. They is no actual value to the meme coin. SNEK (a Cardano Meme Coin) has SNEK energy drinks that supporters get. Nothing super intuitive with it at all.

Other projects like mine for example has a utility Token. This is a bit different than a Meme Coin as it can be used. Meaning it has value based on how many people want to use it inside the Community. People stake their NFT's to earn these utility tokens and we are actively building and collaborating with other people on the block chain to allow the Token to be used. It is a lot of work, and a lot of time. I posted our Tournament site a few pages back. You can basically gamble your Token away by fighting your NFT's in a Tournament and the Winners get the pot.

Probably should mention that the Tournament is controlled by 4 different Smart Contracts, and everything is automated. So the Tech is our biggest selling point
Are there utility tokens with a larger potential? Not knocking your work, but I am more interested in something DeFi related.

Are there utility tokens with a larger potential? Not knocking your work, but I am more interested in something DeFi related.
Of course...

On Cardano

IAG - https://iagon.com/

This is not "defi" but it is decentralized storage system

WMT - https://worldmobiletoken.com/

This is pretty genius utility if you read up on it.

Do your own research, but these are two of my favorite projects on Cardano

Of course...

On Cardano

IAG - https://iagon.com/

This is not "defi" but it is decentralized storage system

WMT - https://worldmobiletoken.com/

This is pretty genius utility if you read up on it.

Do your own research, but these are two of my favorite projects on Cardano
The iagon concept is very interesting. It will take me a while to get my head around that one. Where data physically resides is a big concern for a few players, so I don't think this will work in all markets. Its in the peripheral view of what I do, so I am not an expert. If this were adopted by a large number of customers, would the cardono or IAG coins increase in value? If so, does this impact the cost effectiveness of a decentralized storage solution?

I must have pulled right before the outage. Sold at $62,400. Will buy back when it drops again.

“coin”-cidence that Facebook, Instagram and Coinbase all go down on the same day? (I know, Meta owns FB and Insta) Same day BTC barely touches a new all time high, the level that the chart would tell you provides resistance. Wild 🧐

Reactions: Streamer15
I would not be buying right now.. you should have been selling and taking profits.

Also, I would not be buying or selling on Coinbase. If you need to use a US based exchange, I would use Kraken instead. They can handle the volume when it's real busy.. Coinbase is like a toy.. You might have more luck with Coinbase Pro, but I stay away from them. Gemini is even worse. my .02

I would not be buying right now.. you should have been selling and taking profits.

Also, I would not be buying or selling on Coinbase. If you need to use a US based exchange, I would use Kraken instead. They can handle the volume when it's real busy.. Coinbase is like a toy.. You might have more luck with Coinbase Pro, but I stay away from them. Gemini is even worse. my .02
Good advice. How do you feel about people that walk on the wrong side of the sidewalk?

“coin”-cidence that Facebook, Instagram and Coinbase all go down on the same day? (I know, Meta owns FB and Insta) Same day BTC barely touches a new all time high, the level that the chart would tell you provides resistance. Wild 🧐
It hit an ath earlier this week. Looks like 70k is the new resistance point in this cycle. If it busts through that then should have a nice little bull run. I could see it ping pinging between 58 and 70 for a few weeks

It hit an ath earlier this week. Looks like 70k is the new resistance point in this cycle. If it busts through that then should have a nice little bull run. I could see it ping pinging between 58 and 70 for a few weeks
Will you be adding on the dips, do nothing, or try to time it?

I bought GSOL in my IRA @ $158. I think the chart looks decent, I may sell if it falls below the up trend line around the $130 area.

I am long /ES and /RTY futures from 9:54am central time today holding into the weekend in my swing trading account.
Sold half my GSOL today at $539.65. Feels a bit stretched. The overall market IS stretched. I shorted /ES futures options a couple weeks ago and shorted via SPXS options in the IRA earlier today about a month out. I expect a 5-10% correction coming very soon in the S&P. Still plenty of downside left for you broke bitches to sell ☺️

Last edited:
Sold half my GSOL today at $539.65. Feels a bit stretched. The overall market IS stretched. I shorted /ES futures options a couple weeks ago and shorted via SPXS options in the IRA earlier today about a month out. I expect a 5-10% correction coming very soon in the S&P. Still plenty of downside left for you broke bitches to sell ☺️
Ahem. I identify as broke dick.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Nvidia had a healthy sell off today so S&P could follow.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT