ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Bitcoin

I got a bit wrecked on the bull traps coming down, but it was none of the money I put in,
now I just have bitcoin, eth/matic, ada/codi, dot/kusama, theta & tel..(tel's my small cap long shot)
I would buy solano & elgd...but they are kinda a hassle to get right now.
so I just use coinbase pro and kucoin.
I think if you buy now one might wait till the weekend is over, see if there's a dip then buy.
but I think crypto has enough network effect now, not to drop a lot more
luna (south korea) wouldn't be bad to get, but I heard some people say link might have trouble if they don't work with others more and be more flexible (even though they are the giant orical).
vet is a china shipping monster, and the ccp gave them the green light..but I heard china shippers are not useing them as much as expected..yet...

Last edited:
Reactions: NikkiSixx
be careful this weekend.. good chance the market goes down some more.
👍🏻 Seriously only means I can buy more at a cheaper price than I did before. If you literally think it is going away for good you don't know anything about how it works. Probably best you stay away if drops scare you

I got a bit wrecked on the bull traps coming down, but it was none of the money I put in,
now I just have bitcoin, eth/matic, ada/codi, dot/kusama, theta & tel..(tel's my small cap long shot)
I think if you buy now one might wait till the weekend is over, see if there's a dip then buy.
luna (south korea) wouldn't be bad to get, but I heard some people say link might have trouble if they don't work with others more and be more flexible (even though they are the giant orical).
vet is a china shipping monster, and the ccp gave them the green light..but I heard china shippers are not useing them as much as expected..yet...
Where did you tel?

👍🏻 Seriously only means I can buy more at a cheaper price than I did before. If you literally think it is going away for good you don't know anything about how it works. Probably best you stay away if drops scare you
Thanks, but I've been in the crypto space for years. Just warning the newbs, that it's possible to make another leg down here this weekend. I said nothing about it going away for good. Where do you pull this shit out of? I know, your ass.

Where did you pick up the Theta?

Reactions: BigTimeFan75
People have 2 regrets with crypto:

1. They didn't buy sooner.
2. They didn't hold longer.

Well I'm rooting for you guys. I don't want the Husker program to go down in flames because the fans spent all their disposable income on crypto.

be careful this weekend.. good chance the market goes down some more.

Wouldn't shock me. Look at that monster bear flag being drawn on the Bitcoin chart. Bear flag after bear flag within a larger bear flag on the way down. But for the sake of the Husker fans that got sucked into this racket, we need it to go back up to at least 53k so some of our brethren can escape unharmed. Seeing some nasty short squeezing in the Nasdaq so maybe it's possible.

big red22, do you know what a linked list is without having to look it up? Seriously, some of you have been brainwashed so badly. RollingLaugh I'm actually impressed. This is how they got Trump and Biden into office as well.

Well I'm rooting for you guys. I don't want the Husker program to go down in flames because the fans spent all their disposable income on crypto.

Wouldn't shock me. Look at that monster bear flag being drawn on the Bitcoin chart. Bear flag after bear flag within a larger bear flag on the way down. But for the sake of the Husker fans that got sucked into this racket, we need it to go back up to at least 53k so some of our brethren can escape unharmed. Seeing some nasty short squeezing in the Nasdaq so maybe it's possible.

big red22, do you know what a linked list is without having to look it up? Seriously, some of you have been brainwashed so badly. RollingLaugh I'm actually impressed. This is how they got Trump and Biden into office as well.
Yeah, on my TA, I have the prior descending triangle, which gives us a downward target of approx 20k, which is also the prior all time high from early 2018..

From a long term perspective though, Both BTC and ETH are unusable. China just copies the technology and tweaks it into better performing chains and defi. The downside is a much higher risk of a rug pull on those centralized chains/exchanges.

Cmon now. We have a good discussion going.

What short squeeze in the nasdaq are you seeing? How are you viewing it?

Cmon now. We have a good discussion going.

What short squeeze in the nasdaq are you seeing? How are you viewing it?
The Husker program is going down in flames due to crypto.... I’ve seen it be attributed to recruiting, coaching, strengthen and condition but Husker fans buying crypto is a definitely new one.

Elon tweets

Canada
United States
Mexico

and then some bs emojis an hour ago saying Cumrocket to the moon. Then bitcoin drops a $1000 and Cumrocket goes from $.03 to $.28 at 4AM

Are people really this stupid? Unfortunately the answer is yes 🙄

Last edited:
Elon tweets

Canada
United States
Mexico

and then some bs emojis an hour ago saying Cumrocket to the moon. Then bitcoin drops a $1000 and Cumrocket goes from $.03 to $.28 at 4AM

Are people really this stupid? Unfortunately the answer is yes 🙄
ae2a9837161f5174eccfae925311dc094914aeaa15b11e520e703c00fa185510.jpg

Attention seeking self rightous pussies....

I saw a lot of opinions and "most likely's" and butt hurt in that stupid video.
I'm a calvinist, I don't really like either side
they both seem degenerate at best.
but I guess they entertain me, except when musks tries to tank bitcoin with his fanboys, which makes my ada and codi go down...that's not entertaining at all.

Last edited:
I'm a calvinist, I don't really like either side
they both seem degenerate at best.
but I guess they entertain me, except when musks tries to tank bitcoin with his fanboys, which makes my ada and codi go down...that's not entertaining at all.

People long on BTC when he was helping the price go up loved him...but gawd forbid he not continue to do what's best for the longs cause then he sucks. You get into crypto you know what you are in for, and and who in the hell is some coward in a mask to tell others how they should behave??

Man, I did not know they were still around.

People long on BTC when he was helping the price go up loved him...but gawd forbid he not continue to do what's best for the longs cause then he sucks. You get into crypto you know what you are in for, and and who in the hell is some coward in a mask to tell others how they should behave??
folks have tried to help elon on how to fix his own house...he's ignored many and continues to be a troll girl.
he brought this upon himself

Trump, the lord to many of you, just declared Bitcoin a scam lol.
I voted for cruz, trump is a lil too liberal for me. but he's light years ahead of hillary or biden.
I'd definitely buy bitcoin over a trump university degree, lol
but I like trump overall, hope he gets a second term. he's a lot better than xi's puppet in office.
I sold ada at 1.75 and brought back to early at 1.58
and I got bnb at 350

so hopefully there a pump back up
the newest one I'm looking at is dock....supposed to be a good deal for dot
I'm learning how to sell high and by low on bull traps now..a lot better than I was.

It will be seriously lame.
they need to make musk's train deal stall everytime bitcoin dips
or make a robot not weld a spot on the cars so they rattle
not get anyone hurt but be as annoying as musk is to btc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT